Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+15
wolf lord01
Dogs>Cats
Firefury54
Runetom
Aaron
Frosty
Twelve Lubes
Martin
Courtney
Daft Punk
James
DuhYerrowAzn
Brendan
Adam|Disturb
Bothers
19 posters

To Cora Dyce Members

Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

To Cora Dyce Members Empty To Cora Dyce Members

Post by Bothers 2013-02-06, 06:41

If you are wondering where I've been recently, i've had to deal with being laid off and finding a job as of late. Combining that with busted laptop and recent weather conditions i've been sorta declining on my forum and in game activity.

I will not let this deter me, and I will continue to strive to be a part of this community. I don't want my actions and contributions to fade away in your minds. I'm hoping i've made a good impression of myself. I regret that I really havent gotten to know many hosts and members well. Take this as my second introduction (since my first one was made when no one even gave a shit XD)

So um yeah, I'm Will. 21 years young, kid at heart, animal and music lover. I shave weekly,bathe daily and browse forums hourly. I'm a video game addict and I admit it. Id like to think im a nice person and patient, but I hate stereotypical douches who act like an asshole because they can. I live in rural Ohio and honestly I live a simple and boring life. I aim to be back in college someday doing w/e fufills me. Im not sure what that is yet.

I feel old compared to most of you. You inspire a jocular youthfulness in me with your banter and silliness. Im not really a person who laughs often, so im sorry if my demeanor puts you off. Its hard for me to start conversations and speak to others sometimes so please forgive me if I act like im ignoring you, cuz id like to think im a decent enough person to see the value in everyone.

Sorry for the boring shit.

Ok just what im thinking about hosts/members and my honest feedback...

Nr: You are my single favorite person. Honestly I think you do more for Cora than anyone. You are a good friend and sorry I complain about things sometimes in pm to you. I wish sometimes I could get to know you better.

Pants: You are probably the most deserving of trial of anyone ive ever seen. From capping citadel with MANY accounts without pay, to doing large dp's and giveaways, I trust you immensely. Plus you kick ass at IDM. :p Without members like you, Cora would suffer.

Christina: I don't really know you terribly well. I love your new name, and you better keep it. I know everyone complains about you being a forum mod but honestly, you do a fantastic job. I hope that your dedication will be noticed by andy Smile

Legend Joe: what happened? You used to be uber active, adverting helping the community and just a joy to chat with. Now all you do is spam forums and sometimes log in RS Sad I hope that you can get back into what made me like and respect you in the first place.

Award: Keeping up citadel is a tough job. I know many people dismiss it as being boring and a waste of time, bur your incentives really do help. I respect you as a host and you handle disputes and arguments well.

Fancyonyx: I was one of the first who helped you join and get active in clan. You are a great person to be around. Didnt I tell you you would be part of the clan eventually? You are on your way to being a part of this community Smile keep up the good work and I hope your family will cope with everything. Things WILL get better.

Cable: I know I am a flirt. I do honestly think I have a crush on you no lie. You just...really make me smile. I hope im not a creeper... I do enjoy your live streams and your humor. You are an integral part of the community and I hope you continue to attract a crowd to our clan.

2kk2/martin: Sometimes you can be a drama queen. But I can tell your heart and soul is in cora. I see that you are more active, and doing more for the community. Please continue on this path and remain vigilant.

Xodz/Jojo: ive grouped you both together for a couple reasons.

You were the first two hosts that I met/started betting on. I believe both of you had a 2b pot at on poin time Smile You both do so much for the community and I hope that someday I'll be able to join you both as a rank. Both of you have given me so much inspiration.

Raw cod: I know people still complain to this day about your fake and gay giveaway. Welp, honestly I mean really? You refused to say the winner for like a month, and then some leecher noob wins who had one post. Honestly? You disappointed many clan members and tbh I dont think your heart is in the community, just your pixel gold. Perhaps you can prove me wrong.

Aaron/Xines: Too rich for your own good XD jk. Ask each other the fuck out already! Geez ive seen you more together than Aid faps a day. Doing flower bets is awesome with you guys Smile Aaron you deserve rank up more than pretty much anyone. Xines, I really should try to talk to you more.

Mistro aka Tom: My best friend and confidant. I cant tell you how many times I said you deserved trial. Then I knew you would get perm as well. You bring a fresh face and perspective to Cora dyce Smile plus I have a huge boner for you right now. Js.

Aid: idk sometimes I think you can show a little humility. I know you like to joke and tease but sometimes it annoys the fuck outta me. Please dont become THAT GUY and HOST more! I do see you more often now though. Im pretty sure you are a great person though, and im not gonna judge a book by the cover.

Rawah: So damn innocent <3 and probably the nicest and sweetest host ive met. I knew you would be a rank from the moment I saw you posted on my app Smile and please tell katie and lonna I said hi.

Katie: Get better internet! You dc waaaaaaay too much XD. But you are a sweetheart and I enjoy seeing you around the clan and fc.

Lonna/Zetta: Im so glad you are way more active now! I see you like everytime im on! Its awesome! And finally no longer a recruit XD

Casebabe: You will always be my buddy Smile but stop betting! Especially against me XD and good luck with school! You show so much potential in becoming a captain. Probably the most friendly rank Smile

Andrew/Duya: idk where the fuck either of you went, but I miss you both. Please come back hosting asap. You bith always make me laugh. I fucking love you.

Tyler/Connor: I speak to you both directly. Despite your attitude and drama, im willing to start anew. I dont want to give a wrong impression of myself, and I do think you both should continue to work on anger and attitude issues. Stop borrowing money Tyler, and stop asking/mentioning about your rank connor.

Anyways please forgive my harsh and rude comments.

Nova/Corena/Geow/Justin: You all deserve to be where you are. Please dont give up Smile

Jthrust: The biggest surprise is when you actually pmed me. I was shocked. Im glad you are willing to share and talk to me without caring about my cash stack. Smile

Courtney: glad you are active! Doing great so far Very Happy I hope you remain that way Smile

Jake/Luke/Disturbiaz: Sorry I dont get in chatbox on command, I promise ill play haxball verysoon!

Luke, thank you for being supportive of me even before you got trial. I sincerely appreciate that.

Maca/d6g/xypher/hifteri/xly: Get more active! Please Sad

Defcone: I had high hopes for you. You faded away and neglected to pay a giveaway. Im still waiting for 1m.

Kaysie: miss you Sad

Juliaz: Great job with reviving the newsletter! Fresh vibrant and made me laugh Very Happy

James/Firefury: Most respected individuals in our community. They honestly are the best forumers ive seen and I think they always contribute in a positive way.

BNNS/DDCC: Bout time you guys find a better name already -.- try to host more or at least be more active on forums.

Sanne: Without you this clan would have died. I wish we can talk more, because you are an enigma to me. If I could build a lifesize version of you id do it.

Sloppy. My first coradyce friend Smile No one will ever know your dicing secrets :p you have been kind to me always.

Ryan: Sorry I forgot you Sad I was tired. You are a resepected individual in my book, a great mod, and an essential part of this community. Never forget those who were in your shoes a few months ago. And you are hosting more Smile im glad that you became a host and more glad you stayed a host.

Aquaz: I was surprised and a bit jealous when you got trial. You joined forums when I did, and I really didnt see you around much. But after seeing you around hosting, I can tell your heart is in the right place Smile

Nalpe: The few times i've seen you, you either complained about hoggish hosts or have gotten angry in some way. I suggest to not let things affect you so much Smile you're a good guy deep down :p

Sean: I fucking love you. Host moar.

Sam: it saddened me to see you retire from mod. I eish we could have talked more.

Jordan: Your humor on forums always makes me chuckle. Smile you honestly should have been ranked up.a while back. Im rooting for you!

Aure: I know like nothing about you lol. Just a very mysterious lady :p I see you host a shit ton, so I have no complaints.

If ive not mentioned you, ive probably not had much interaction with you. I apologize. Ill try to work on that.

Tl;dr: Basically I wanted to explan my inactivity, finally reintroduce myself, and provide as much feedback as I could possibly muster. This aint a good bye thread by any means and sorry its so long :p

Last edited by Lost No More on 2013-02-06, 16:25; edited 3 times in total
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

To Cora Dyce Members Empty Re: To Cora Dyce Members

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-02-06, 07:05

Wow getting laid off must suck, and yeah come in chat box s00n I gotta own ya! Wink
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-02-06, 07:21

Welcome again?

Being laid off sucks, appreciate some things because other countries have even worse problems - Even in America people are homeless.

Hope you find a new job. Stick around bud! Smile
    DuhYerrowAzn
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by DuhYerrowAzn 2013-02-06, 07:25

Deep words man.. you seem like a good guy. I hope i get to talk to you later, but I almost never see you in my timezone. Sorry for being laid off Sad
    Good luck and i hope for the best for you.

Very Happy
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-02-06, 08:12

"James/Firefury: Most respected individuals in our community. They honestly are the best forumers ive seen and I think they always contribute in a positive way."

Awwww Smile

Well.. Welcome back Razz Hope to see you in game again
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-02-06, 08:18

Ouchtown population me. You named 34/47 hosts :/
    Courtney
    Courtney

Post by Courtney 2013-02-06, 10:00

I think ur the only 1 who noticed tht I'm activeee Smile

Anyways can't really remember wat the thread was about now took so long to read it, hope u get new laptop sooon and find a new job <3

Hope to see you soon good luck with everything Smile
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2013-02-06, 10:15

2kk2/martin: Sometimes you can be a drama queen. But I can tell your heart and soul is in cora. I see that you are more active, and doing more for the community. Please continue on this path and remain vigilant.

Awhhh thanks babe Ilu, hope you're ok <3
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-02-06, 10:20

See you soon! elephant
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-02-06, 10:26

Lost!!! You are da man!!!!
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-06, 13:19

Ryan: I added you.

For those who are a bit puzzled, I made this thread to just let out some feelings and really explain my situation.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-02-06, 14:02

Hopefully to see you back soon Smile - You're a good guy urself.

@Ur comment - Toward Me/Xine , Made me laugh haha.

Was always good speaking with you Very Happy.
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-06, 14:59

Ill be around just not as much as usual Smile
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-02-06, 16:59

Hope you be active again, haha and fun Idms with you Very Happy
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-06, 17:25

Lol. You lumped me in the same category as James XD I could relate to a lot of things you're saying ... except the fact I'm older than you ... Also, I think you're pretty young to be dealing with jobless problems ... Do you have the option to go live with your parents? It's a tough economy out there bud.
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-06, 18:08

Firefury54 wrote:Lol. You lumped me in the same category as James XD I could relate to a lot of things you're saying ... except the fact I'm older than you ... Also, I think you're pretty young to be dealing with jobless problems ... Do you have the option to go live with your parents? It's a tough economy out there bud.

I think you and james both bring an unique perspective to the forums.

My parents and I have an almost nonexistent relationship. I currently live w grandparents.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-02-06, 18:27

I'll miss you come back soon
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-02-06, 18:47

Lost No More wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:Lol. You lumped me in the same category as James XD I could relate to a lot of things you're saying ... except the fact I'm older than you ... Also, I think you're pretty young to be dealing with jobless problems ... Do you have the option to go live with your parents? It's a tough economy out there bud.

I think you and james both bring an unique perspective to the forums.

My parents and I have an almost nonexistent relationship. I currently live w grandparents.

At least you got a place to stay ... Hmm, there has to be jobs out there. How do you fair with sales? Companies ALWAYS need good salesmen. Also, check craigslist - just make sure it is a valid company before you give them your personal information Razz
    wolf lord01
    wolf lord01
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wolf lord01 2013-02-06, 19:06

i hope best for you never good getting laid off but uhm... i dont think anyone read all of this lol
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-06, 20:17

Like I said im not leaving, ill just be online less often.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-02-06, 20:45

Lost No More wrote:Legend Joe: what happened? You used to be uber active, adverting helping the community and just a joy to chat with. Now all you do is spam forums and sometimes log in RS Sad I hope that you can get back into what made me like and respect you in the first place.

I've sat at the spirit tree for atleast 6-7 hours a day maybe more for the past couple months? No progress. So i can't be asked to do the same thing everyday... Also, on the advertising topic, i cannot log in with multiple accounts anymore because jagex has patched it i believe or it could just be me :s... On that last topic, i only spam in the spam section. So i don't see the problem in that lol Razz.

Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

To Cora Dyce Members Empty bl990

Post by Am the beast 2013-02-06, 21:41

Lost No More wrote:Like I said im not leaving, ill just be online less often.
    that would suck does high bets of urs Sad
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-06, 22:13

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Lost No More wrote:Legend Joe: what happened? You used to be uber active, adverting helping the community and just a joy to chat with. Now all you do is spam forums and sometimes log in RS Sad I hope that you can get back into what made me like and respect you in the first place.

I've sat at the spirit tree for atleast 6-7 hours a day maybe more for the past couple months? No progress. So i can't be asked to do the same thing everyday... Also, on the advertising topic, i cannot log in with multiple accounts anymore because jagex has patched it i believe or it could just be me :s... On that last topic, i only spam in the spam section. So i don't see the problem in that lol Razz.

I can multilog just fine. Just you.

:p

I dont want people to recognize me by only high wagers Sad
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-02-06, 22:26

Lets set a time for our haxball game? We need
    To figure out who goes into the next round Razz

I run on PST. So it's 1:25pm for me right now, I can also be on later tonight I thinkn
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-10, 13:52

I'm gonna bump this because i think its important for ppl to see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 07:26