Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+13
Brendan
Viper
Rawah
Martin
Z3zima 1
Adam|Disturb
Runetom
Bothers
COLLECTlONS
Zetta
Veny
crossmistress
Duya
17 posters

andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint

Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint Empty andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint

Post by Duya 2013-02-05, 14:05

andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint 2q3ci9c

trollolol song was playing and thhe guy made something special for andy
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint Empty Re: andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint

Post by Duya 2013-02-05, 14:07

we got a free nazi shaped pocketpussy with it btw
    crossmistress
    crossmistress

andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint Empty Re: andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint

Post by crossmistress 2013-02-05, 14:08

Epic of course
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-02-05, 14:08

l0l, i bet that made andy happy
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2013-02-05, 14:09

nice one post huun <3
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2013-02-05, 14:23

Disgusting Suspect
    COLLECTlONS
    COLLECTlONS
    VIP
    VIP

Post by COLLECTlONS 2013-02-05, 14:35

Lol...
    crossmistress
    crossmistress

Post by crossmistress 2013-02-05, 14:46

Lol... well it's a shame I wasn't there to see it darling, Would've been fun.

~Forum bitch's wife <3
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya 2013-02-05, 15:46

yes it's a shame , we could've had maken babies, loads of babies
    crossmistress
    crossmistress

Post by crossmistress 2013-02-05, 15:50

Duyamistress plants! Oh goodie!
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-02-05, 16:03

Looks like duya has his brand of humor back. XD
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-02-05, 16:06

Yay Duya is back with his epic threads, and nice Andy i see you liked it Wink
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-02-05, 17:30

Haha Hilter did nothin wrong!
    Z3zima 1
    Z3zima 1

Post by Z3zima 1 2013-02-05, 17:33

Nice
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2013-02-05, 17:41

NEIN
    Rawah
    Rawah

Post by Rawah 2013-02-05, 18:14

LOOOOOL Duyaaa
    Viper
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Viper 2013-02-06, 00:46

Wow did that nipple ring hurt too?
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-02-06, 01:24

Andy has a sexy nipple ring Wink
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2013-02-06, 11:02

That is the most creative tattoo I have ever seen in my life. Surprised
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

andy's new tatto.. i came along with him to the tattooshop in Köln to hold his hand so he wouldn't faint Empty bl990

Post by Am the beast 2013-02-06, 21:45

weird but 4 'lol' make Nazi sign sick Shocked
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-02-06, 21:53

Disturbiaz|Warm wrote:Haha Hilter did nothin wrong!

Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2013-02-07, 06:50

Disturbiaz|Warm wrote:Haha Hilter did nothin wrong!
    I pray that you were soo high that u didnt realize what you just said

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 16:18