Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
Tom's Slave
Nitm
Marw
Neo
8 posters

Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs

Neo
    Neo

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs Empty Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs

Post by Neo 2013-01-28, 18:35

Support This vid And Share it and Get our Protest To Give Us Choose To Pick Our Fav Rs
    Between " Eoc Rs , 2008 Rs , 2006 Rs "

i am not kidding about this .. this is big deal
    Marw
    Marw

Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs Empty Re: Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs

Post by Marw 2013-01-28, 20:09

I think they said they will add them soon earlier after eoc update
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs Empty Re: Solution Of EOC , And Bring Back Old Rs

Post by Nitm 2013-01-29, 08:04

Do you really think Jagex is going to listen to their players through this petition? I don't think so. There's been "petitions" and such ever since 2007 (the removal of wildy). Have any ever gone through? No. Even if this petition receives 3 million signatures, it doesn't matter. If they did add a server for 'Old Rs' they would just lose money because the majority of the players will play on that server and not on the 'real' server. I personally don't like the EoC but I also don't like how players are doing petitions and such to convince Jagex that we want 'Old Rs' back. They can obviously see that we want it back but they aren't bringing it back. There's no point doing petitions. Change is inevitable. You haven't got my signature, sorry.

- Nitm Smile
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-02-01, 20:23

Nitm wrote:Do you really think Jagex is going to listen to their players through this petition? I don't think so. There's been "petitions" and such ever since 2007 (the removal of wildy). Have any ever gone through? No. Even if this petition receives 3 million signatures, it doesn't matter. If they did add a server for 'Old Rs' they would just lose money because the majority of the players will play on that server and not on the 'real' server. I personally don't like the EoC but I also don't like how players are doing petitions and such to convince Jagex that we want 'Old Rs' back. They can obviously see that we want it back but they aren't bringing it back. There's no point doing petitions. Change is inevitable. You haven't got my signature, sorry.

- Nitm Smile

I was thinking something along the lines of this. But apparently Mod Mark actually responded to one of these requests and is saying to 'expect more information on the release of old combat' in a Q and A on the 20th of Feb.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-01, 20:39

Mr XK wrote:
    Nitm wrote:Do you really think Jagex is going to listen to their players through this petition? I don't think so. There's been "petitions" and such ever since 2007 (the removal of wildy). Have any ever gone through? No. Even if this petition receives 3 million signatures, it doesn't matter. If they did add a server for 'Old Rs' they would just lose money because the majority of the players will play on that server and not on the 'real' server. I personally don't like the EoC but I also don't like how players are doing petitions and such to convince Jagex that we want 'Old Rs' back. They can obviously see that we want it back but they aren't bringing it back. There's no point doing petitions. Change is inevitable. You haven't got my signature, sorry.

- Nitm Smile

I was thinking something along the lines of this. But apparently Mod Mark actually responded to one of these requests and is saying to 'expect more information on the release of old combat' in a Q and A on the 20th of Feb.

This?
    http://services.Rs.com/m=forum/c=8wLEYitNP5w/forums.ws?14,15,503,64217453,goto,1

Where 'Rs' is r unescape.

Last edited by Rand al'Thor on 2013-02-01, 23:08; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link didn't work)
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2013-02-02, 08:29

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:

- Nitm Smile

This?
    http://services.Rs.com/m=forum/c=8wLEYitNP5w/forums.ws?14,15,503,64217453,goto,1

Where 'Rs' is r unescape.
    Interesting, but I don't think pre-eoc servers will come into play :/
    Pivotkid3

Post by Pivotkid3 2013-02-02, 08:31

eoc sucks
    flargy
    flargy

Post by flargy 2013-02-09, 00:00

Seeing as about half the community are bots, I think that only around 100k people play regularly. The petition is already around 42k :p They're probably not going to put any pre-EOC servers into play, but they need to listen to their community far better
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2013-02-09, 02:18

flargy wrote:Seeing as about half the community are bots, I think that only around 100k people play regularly. The petition is already around 42k :p They're probably not going to put any pre-EOC servers into play, but they need to listen to their community far better
    It's too late now. Jagex have become money hungry ever seen early 2008.
    flargy
    flargy

Post by flargy 2013-02-09, 02:38

Nitm wrote:
    flargy wrote:Seeing as about half the community are bots, I think that only around 100k people play regularly. The petition is already around 42k :p They're probably not going to put any pre-EOC servers into play, but they need to listen to their community far better
    It's too late now. Jagex have become money hungry ever seen early 2008.

Yeah, I guess that's true but it would sure be nice if they would listen to the community lol
    Middleman

Post by Middleman 2013-02-12, 12:29

They should be listening to the people that made them what they are today

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 13:21