Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Viper
Sanne
abe11
tankin | D6G
James
Marw
Andrew
11 posters

Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included)

Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included) Empty Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included)

Post by Andrew 2013-01-26, 22:35

Quotes (1/27/2013)
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - Edgar Allan Poe

Dreams will get you nowhere, a good kick in the pants will take you a long way. - Baltasar Gracian

Quotes(1/26/2013)
    It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

Last edited by YXB | Andrew on 2013-01-27, 05:31; edited 2 times in total
    Marw
    Marw

Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included) Empty Re: Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included)

Post by Marw 2013-01-26, 22:40

I don't get it
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included) Empty Re: Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included)

Post by James 2013-01-26, 22:44

The second one doesn't make sense.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-01-26, 22:50

James wrote:The second one doesn't make sense.
    how so? it makes perfect sense ha
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-01-26, 22:52

YXB | Andrew wrote:

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

Firstly, why would you have six locks on your door? That's just stupid. And then this three thing? Whaaaay. Why would they be locking only three? If they're already locked, how can he lock them? And why only 3. This is confusing.

tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by tankin | D6G 2013-01-26, 23:03

Marw wrote:
    James wrote:
    YXB | Andrew wrote:

Firstly, why would you have six locks on your door? That's just stupid. And then this three thing? Whaaaay. Why would they be locking only three? If they're already locked, how can he lock them? And why only 3. This is confusing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    U guys are legit retarded. If he locks every other one then 3 of them will be locked and 3 unlocked. SO if they person trying to breaks in tries to unlock all of them he would unlock 3 and lock the 3 that were unlocked to start.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-01-26, 23:22

tankin | D6G wrote:
    Marw wrote:
    James wrote:
    YXB | Andrew wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    U guys are legit retarded. If he locks every other one then 3 of them will be locked and 3 unlocked. SO if they person trying to breaks in tries to unlock all of them he would unlock 3 and lock the 3 that were unlocked to start.

Oh I get it. But why would they lock them... Instead of unlocking the other three?

#MostConfusingQuoteEver
    tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by tankin | D6G 2013-01-26, 23:25

James wrote:
    tankin | D6G wrote:
    Marw wrote:
    James wrote:
    YXB | Andrew wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh I get it. But why would they lock them... Instead of unlocking the other three?

#MostConfusingQuoteEver
    He doesn't know which ones are locked..

Post by Guest 2013-01-27, 00:25

Try applying those quotes! Wink
    abe11

Post by abe11 2013-01-27, 00:30

These quotes have changed my life
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-01-27, 00:44

l0l @British. Can't get simple lock joke.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-01-27, 01:18

Rape is a sin!
    Viper
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Viper 2013-01-27, 04:20

More quotes and stupid people to make me laugh please
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 04:24

Cofucious say
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Quotes of the Day (Day 2 Up, With Authors included) Empty bl990

Post by Am the beast 2013-01-27, 04:30

don't understand first one Very Happy
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-01-27, 04:45

YXB | Andrew wrote:Quotes(1/26/2013)
    It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.

The second part probably only thing on forums, besides potato sig, that made me smile in a while. Good one
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-01-27, 05:24

Cannons wrote:

The second part probably only thing on forums, besides potato sig, that made me smile in a while. Good one
    about that 50m you owe me... l0l
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-27, 05:26

yxbforban
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-01-27, 05:43

YXB | Andrew wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

about that 50m you owe me... l0l

Ye ik, I havent been on rs in like a month, part of a gay academic challenge. Owe pants 30 too, should be able to go on like February 3rd or something
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-01-27, 09:50

tankin | D6G wrote:
    James wrote:
    tankin | D6G wrote:
    Marw wrote:
    James wrote:
    YXB | Andrew wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#MostConfusingQuoteEver
    He doesn't know which ones are locked..

Ok... So how is that going to change my life? Knowing that an unfortunate man accidently locked the three locks, instead of unlocking the others?

P.s He would also know which were unlocked by looking at them. And.... Well if he locked 3... Then so what... Just hurry up and unlock the others

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 05:53