Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Nitm
Aaron
Brada
Marw
Firefury54
9 posters

Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D

Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D Empty Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D

Post by Firefury54 2013-01-05, 19:04

Hey, I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who helped me enjoy my last month as a member.

Firstly, I wanna thank everyone who gave me money - because without money, I can't do anything. Lol.

The Money Givers:

15 M - Sanne
    10 M - YXB
    10 M - Doodle
    09 M - Award
    05 M - Brada
    05 M - Fr0zenH3ll
    04 M - Geow
    03 M - Gasp

Citadel Helpers:
    A special thanks to Darius LTU, Award, and Pantsguy27 for helping me get acquainted with the Clan Citadel and answering all my questions about it.

Dungeoneering Pros: Also a special thanks to people who went to the dungeons with me. For me, it is most tedious skill. So thank you for the help Marwane111, 5LC, and Aquaz. I couldn't have got to 60 without you guys. Lol.

And I don't know if this constitutes a thank you but I was getting Crimson Charms from Cockroaches instead of Water Fiends. I knew water Fiends were better but I thought it would be a long process to access the Ancient Cavern (when it actually only takes a few minutes). I wanna thank Legend Joe4 for reminding me about Water Fiends so that that I actually looked into and got my summoning up faster.

Thanks for enhancing my gameplay everyone! Smile Now that I don't have any worthwhile goal to go after, I'll be back on the forums again for most of my time Razz

Marw
    Marw

Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D Empty Re: Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D

Post by Marw 2013-01-05, 19:08

Get membreship again and set harder goals!
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D Empty Re: Met My Membership Goals - Thanks to These People! :D

Post by Firefury54 2013-01-05, 19:11

Marwane111 wrote:Get membreship again and set harder goals!
    I still have membership for 11 more days ... but I don't really care for it because the value of these achievements have been seriously undermined. People with money can easily reach my goals 5 times faster. My main goal was to get a new outfit to come back to the Spirit Tree with and I did Very Happy ... I that red cape matches what I wear Smile
    Brada
    Brada
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Brada 2013-01-05, 19:36

Gratz man, glad my money could help someone Wink
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-01-05, 22:16

Gz
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2013-01-05, 22:42

Congrats on everything Smile
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-01-05, 22:53

<33
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2013-01-05, 23:59

<3 bro Smile hope to meet u on citadel again.
    Roee

Post by Roee 2013-01-06, 21:17

Marwane111 wrote:Get membreship again and set harder goals!
    yup fire, I can also help by advise how to get fire-cape, tokhaar-kal Smile or anything else if you want Razz
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-01-14, 09:26

this is what I love to see in a community.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 21:04