Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Anyone play League of Legends?

Pooponu178

Anyone play League of Legends? Empty Anyone play League of Legends?

Post by Pooponu178 2012-12-31, 11:00

Hey guys what is up pooponu178 here with my first post on the Cora forums! woohoo! okay lol, so i just would like to setup a premade League of Legends team. i'm looking for ppl around level 30 and who knows maybe we'll start a ranked team? Very Happy i actually want a serious team and would like to win a lot. i'm amazing with Xin Zhao, I can jungle with multiple characters but i'm best with Amumu, i can ADC or solo top, and i'm pretty good at mid and support. I'm also looking for people tht would like to have fun and mess around and try weird champion combinations every once in a while, but my priority is definitely set on a serious team. If you're interested hit me up either on here or in Rs. My rsn is: pooponu178 SKYPE IS NEEDED!!!! if you don't have skype then i'm sorry but it just won't work having a premade without skype. i can play almost whenever so time zone doesnt really matter but it may become a factor. Hopefully i get some replies! peace out!
    -Pooponu178 lol!
    Brada
    Brada
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Anyone play League of Legends? Empty Re: Anyone play League of Legends?

Post by Brada 2012-12-31, 14:07

Im lvl 2 lol

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 07:20