Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
I Skill EOC
Brada
_G47
Funke
Veny
Adam|Disturb
Tyler | Clam
joeyyxd|hete
12 posters

guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba)

joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Empty guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba)

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2012-11-20, 20:54

hi guys and welcome to my second guide!! Smile
    in this guide im gonna learn you guys how to multilogin in Rs (supports using simba).

Once again you can do this in 2 ways Wink

first i will teach you the most recommended and easiest way to do it:

- click the start button and click search. (yes i know its a different language but you should understand just by watching the picture).
    guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Guide-10

- then type in "jagex" and click the folder named "jagexcache"
    guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Guide-11
    (lol i dont know either why i have jagexcache and jagexcache1)

- there should be a file caled random.dat

- right click it and click properties

- after that tick off only read

guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Guide-13

you should now be able to multilogin it's just as simple as that

- if you couldn't find the random.dat file in your jagexcache file you should check:
    computer-->local station C:-->users-->administrator

- or do a complete search on your computer for the random.dat file.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

method 2)

if you can't find the random.dat file for some reason you can always do method 2 (this method will always work)

- first open up 2 seperate browsers not the same TAB!!

- open up Rs type in your account information and put the 2 browser like this:
    guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Guide-12

- after you have this click as fast as possible on play (on both browsers of course).

- you should now be logged in on both accounts.

- click on both browsers on the world you would like to login to.

- and again click as fast as possible on play (on both browsers).

you should now be logged in on both accounts on the same world
    please leave some feedback on what i should do better in my guides and so on, and so on...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

tips:
    - i shouldn't do this too much on your main acc because you can get banned for this, but this is quite handy to advertise on multiple (lvl3) accounts or to do trades between your accounts

- if you want the advertising script or you want to know how to work simba click the link below

pls also comment where you found the random.dat file if you didn't find it in jagexcache so other people can see.

http://www.coradyce.com/t20939-simba-gary-s-hood-advertising-guide
    Tyler | Clam
    Tyler | Clam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Empty Re: guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba)

Post by Tyler | Clam 2012-11-22, 06:55

thanks bub
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba) Empty Re: guide to multilogin, advertise on multiple accounts (supports simba)

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-22, 06:57

Thabk yews
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2012-11-22, 15:03

Pretty nice guide
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2012-11-22, 16:59

thank you all for the nice feedback! really appriciate it!

btw did you all found the random.dat file in the jagexcache folder, if you didn't please post where you found it, it might help other people find it, thank you Wink
    Funke
    Funke

Post by Funke 2012-12-16, 21:01

legit, nice guide Very Happy
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2012-12-16, 21:45

Funke wrote:legit, nice guide Very Happy
    Thank you Smile
    _G47
    _G47

Post by _G47 2012-12-27, 04:33

i just searched sinca i had many cache files like 4 to 6 so i searched random.dat and ticked read only.thank you a lot
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2012-12-27, 13:25

_G47 wrote:i just searched sinca i had many cache files like 4 to 6 so i searched random.dat and ticked read only.thank you a lot

i am glad you finally ssorted this out because i saw you had this problem for a while Very Happy
    Brada
    Brada
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Brada 2013-01-05, 19:42

Thanks man, i had 7 random.dat files for some reason and it didnt work when i ticked of 'read-only' for all of them. So i deleted them all #YOLOOOOO (i'm cool) and now it works fine.
    I Skill EOC
    VIP
    VIP

Post by I Skill EOC 2013-01-05, 22:56

Thanks, imma start using this!
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2013-01-09, 14:06

rsBrada wrote:Thanks man, i had 7 random.dat files for some reason and it didnt work when i ticked of 'read-only' for all of them. So i deleted them all #YOLOOOOO (i'm cool) and now it works fine.
    LOOOl haha i am happy that worked for you xD

I Skill EOC wrote:Thanks, imma start using this!
    Cool man Very Happy
    Game Changer

Post by Game Changer 2013-01-09, 21:59

wow i never knew you could do the first part for muti logging. Thanks for the info. It really helps
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2013-01-09, 22:32

Game Changer wrote:wow i never knew you could do the first part for muti logging. Thanks for the info. It really helps
    np man I'm glad i could help Very Happy
    playerem
    playerem

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by playerem 2013-02-20, 15:56

great guide helps loads although it could be better if everything is in english
    fadi1450
    fadi1450

Post by fadi1450 2013-02-20, 21:35

thank u very much :Very Happy

but didn't work for me when i search i cant see any thing its empty

joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2013-02-21, 07:28

Try deleting the cache and starting up Rs again,it will automatically create a new cache Very Happy
    fadi1450
    fadi1450

Post by fadi1450 2013-02-28, 11:10

joeyyxd|hete wrote:Try deleting the cache and starting up Rs again,it will automatically create a new cache Very Happy

thnx it worked Razz
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-03-03, 05:43

I was in need of something like this, thanks!
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-03-03, 05:51

I acctuly do this quite alot
    joeyyxd|hete
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete 2013-03-03, 06:45

good to hear i use this almost everyday aswell Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 03:32