Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?

Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?  Empty Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-09, 09:20

I think it's complete bullshit... Most people don't like doing their jobs and hockey players get to do what they love and get payed a huge amount of cash and now they're crying about not getting payed enough? Bulllllshit
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?  Empty Re: Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?

Post by CM 2012-11-09, 10:50

Well you can never know what they really deserve unless you're in their shoes.
    I can only imagine how hard it is to become a professional hockey player, so a nice salary would fit along, and if they're not happy with their current salary, then they will complain ;p
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?  Empty Re: Errrrmm how bout this Hockey lockout?

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-10, 01:48

zemlyr wrote:Well you can never know what they really deserve unless you're in their shoes.
    I can only imagine how hard it is to become a professional hockey player, so a nice salary would fit along, and if they're not happy with their current salary, then they will complain ;p
    Surprised I do play hockey I wub it that's why I'm so depressed about it ):

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 07:50