Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site?

CoraNut
    CoraNut

FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site? Empty FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site?

Post by CoraNut 2012-11-06, 09:24

Idk why but flash player keeps randomly opening in my processes while im on this site, and it freezes my computer badly until i end process. Anyone know why it keeps opening itself up? It only happens when im on this site
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site? Empty Re: FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site?

Post by Allen's Slave 2012-11-06, 09:55

It could be because the chatbox is a flash object? I'm not 100% sure though, I could look into it though. If I were you though, I'd make sure you're updated to the very latest version of flash to ensure maximum efficiency.
    CoraNut
    CoraNut

FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site? Empty Re: FlashPlayer Opening while im on this site?

Post by CoraNut 2012-11-06, 09:59

Mistro wrote:It could be because the chatbox is a flash object? I'm not 100% sure though, I could look into it though. If I were you though, I'd make sure you're updated to the very latest version of flash to ensure maximum efficiency.
    Alright thanks ill try that out
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-11-06, 11:28

I used to have that exact problem but it went away.
    Now when I try to go onto one of the forum topics it always randomly refreshes and only after clicking the link 3 times can I get through. O_o
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-10, 00:35

Corena wrote:I used to have that exact problem but it went away.
    Now when I try to go onto one of the forum topics it always randomly refreshes and only after clicking the link 3 times can I get through. O_o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 07:35