Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Sanne
James
Andrew
7 posters

What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL)

Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL) Empty What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL)

Post by Andrew 2012-11-01, 19:22

RS:
    Starting a dp by putting "Follow for Troll DP".
    Accumulated 50-100 people.
    Didn't get Reported

IRL:
    Friend @ Frat House blatantly telling a girl she was a slut. I mean he didn't even know the girl for 5 minutes, and the second she came on to him, he drunkenly cursed her off and told her to leave. It was the funniest thing (she was a little slutty, so its ok). I couldn't stop laughing.

SHARE PL()X
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL) Empty Re: What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL)

Post by James 2012-11-01, 20:37

RS :

I say 'hey guys' in ingame chatbox, and the entire clan say "shit, I'm outta here", "no its james...", "kill me"... -.-

IRL : When I got the giggles in church :L
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL) Empty Re: What's the Funniest Situation You've Been in? (RS OR IRL)

Post by Sanne 2012-11-01, 21:09

IRL:
    I was walking behind a ugly ginger girl with a very fat nasty ass at a moist saturdaynight, a friend of mine made out with her that night and the next morning he was HIV positive. I'm still laughing so hard.
    Aliispartan | VP0
    Aliispartan | VP0
    Corporal
    Corporal

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Aliispartan | VP0 2012-11-01, 21:55

Sanne wrote:

IRL:
    I was walking behind a ugly ginger girl with a very fat nasty ass at a moist saturdaynight, a friend of mine made out with her that night and the next morning he was HIV positive. I'm still laughing so hard.

LOL
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-01, 22:45

Sanne wrote:

IRL:
    lmmmmffdaaooo
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-11-01, 22:48

Sanne wrote:

IRL:

HIV from kissing. Did they both swallow razor blades?

Seems legit.
    EEK
    EEK
    VIP
    VIP

Post by EEK 2012-11-01, 22:49

Sanne wrote:

IRL:

You didnt call back, i put my heart on the line again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:40