Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
Texas Tough
Paul
6 posters

~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~

Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~ Empty ~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~

Post by Paul 2012-09-12, 05:40

As some of you might have noticed, this is very similar to ~LetMeSkull's Official Daily Profits Log~

So...let's have a recap of what has happened in a year.

October 30, 2011:
    I lost my Bandos.

Few months later, 2012:
    I make 18M cash working very hard. I lose it too.

Few days later on the 12.5B Drop Party:
    I get 5M from the drop party. I bet and get a 7M total. I lose that shortly after betting again.

Few days later after getting cleaned:
    I sell something for 14M. I bet and get a nice profit.

The day after getting 14M:
    I get cleaned and lose everything.

Few more days after:
    Kaysie donates 26M...I've never needed it this bad. My bank was literally 0GP. Couldn't even buy a single VIAL.

A few weeks later, we fast forward to today.
    Ok, this is my real achievement, it's kind of like a bank check. Here it is:

I am at the peak of my cash pile and it will not go down.

Why won't it go down? I'm not stupid enough to get scammed anymore. I also gave up betting.

My cash pile is a whopping 95M. I am very proud of it...that 26M donation gave me the courage to continue. Otherwise I would have just given up.

How'd I get so much money in about a month after I got money to go on? Check my daily profits log below. I'm still actively updating it every. I'm just...so happy that I have this much money-it's more than I need for when I get Members again!

I'd like to say that this is the first time I've ever gotten this much cash-I've already said that, but let me finish-to be able to buy a rare: A Green H'ween Mask.

I remember a few years ago when my brother still played Rs...when there was still the good old times-money was hard to make. You know what he said? "You'll never get past a 2M cash pile."

And, one of my favorite stories...back when I started playing Rs and got to a medium level...I afforded my first Rune Kiteshield. My brother PK'ed in the the Wilderness and lost it and you know what I did? I cried...<-----I know I was young and that just shows how hard it was to make money. Blue Partyhats were 300M and Santa Hats were only 16M. I also remember a long time after that Dragon Claws came out they were only 200K. A week after=40M.
    Texas Tough

~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~ Empty Re: ~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~

Post by Texas Tough 2012-09-12, 05:59

This very post, Gave me hope.
    You know what happened, You've been the only one talking to me on chat, Giving me hope.
    Basicly telling me not to give up.
    I respect that, I have alot of respect for you.
    I'm going to give it another go.
    I'm going to quit being stupid about what i do.
    I've never had a 95m cash stack, The most i had was 50ish million gp.
    Which got lost during the period i got hacked, Today'.
    Thanks for giving me the inspiration that i've been needing.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~ Empty Re: ~LetMeSkull's Official Achievements Log~

Post by Paul 2012-09-12, 06:09

Wow...I felt exactly that way...I know when I lost my bank I quit...but then I came back...this annoying and nagging feeling of hope kept me going. I'm Catholic and this is what they kind of teach us in school. Good luck and I hope you get it back. Maybe you could do what I do-spam at drop parties...and get prizes and eventually, your bank. When you get like a 300M cash stack (if you don't give up) you'll look back and say...gosh, it was only 50M I lost. I think Bandos was a bunch and still do...but that's how I feel now.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-09-12, 06:11

Prohuntard wrote:This very post, Gave me hope.
    You know what happened, You've been the only one talking to me on chat, Giving me hope.
    Basicly telling me not to give up.
    I respect that, I have alot of respect for you.
    I'm going to give it another go.
    I'm going to quit being stupid about what i do.
    I've never had a 95m cash stack, The most i had was 50ish million gp.
    Which got lost during the period i got hacked, Today'.
    Thanks for giving me the inspiration that i've been needing.
    Notice how my story is different? I gave up betting...people, they make tons. They bet it all. They get it back. Repeat cycle...but if you give up betting, you won't lose your bank. Sure, you might make more in a day betting than anything else. But then you'd still lose it all. I know all too well that empty feeling you get in your stomach after you lose your bank to a person with malicious intent. Again, good luck.
    Texas Tough

Post by Texas Tough 2012-09-12, 06:13

Thanks.
    New Goal:
    Torva
    Partyhat
    Fury
    Steads
    Max Cash.
    Just kidding, It would be nice.
    New Goal: (For real)
    Get bandos
    Kick-Ass from there.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-09-12, 06:20

Prohuntard wrote:Thanks.
    New Goal:
    Torva
    Partyhat
    Fury
    Steads
    Max Cash.
    Just kidding, It would be nice.
    New Goal: (For real)
    Get bandos
    Kick-Ass from there.
    Bandos for the win. Hey, maybe someday I'll fight with you in Clan Wars. I'll be there every chance I get once I have member's.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2012-09-12, 14:02

I started in '06. From then, I always dreamed on owning a Santa Hat.

I drop traded around 60k in items one morning before school, one of those items were a Rune Pickaxe @ 32k.

I dc'ed and lost it. I cried before going to school.

Late this year, I achieved a Santa Hat, I had a warm feeling in my gut. I was feeling like a kid again.

I miss childhood days.

When I die, and got the opportunity to take my life over again with or without knowing what to do at times I was an absolute dickhead, I would. I use to sit up to 3am in the morning playing Rs, I use to be fit, I had a passion for Rugby League (still do, but don't play). I sometimes wonder, ''why do I have to grow up so quick''.

I still achieved my Rs childhood goal.

Now my childhood IRL goal - Play Rugby League for Australia. Razz
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2012-09-13, 09:49

Shark0508 wrote:I started in '06. From then, I always dreamed on owning a Santa Hat.

I drop traded around 60k in items one morning before school, one of those items were a Rune Pickaxe @ 32k.

Late this year, I achieved a Santa Hat, I had a warm feeling in my gut. I was feeling like a kid again.

I miss childhood days.

When I die, and got the opportunity to take my life over again with or without knowing what to do at times I was an absolute dickhead, I would. I use to sit up to 3am in the morning playing Rs, I use to be fit, I had a passion for Rugby League (still do, but don't play). I sometimes wonder, ''why do I have to grow up so quick''.

hehe join the cronulla sharks Cool
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2012-09-14, 00:04

Good job, keep it up. & you'll get further.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2012-09-14, 01:53

Aquaz wrote:
    Shark0508 wrote:I started in '06. From then, I always dreamed on owning a Santa Hat.

I miss childhood days.

hehe join the cronulla sharks Cool

Oh I wish. Cool
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-09-15, 01:18

Just got my first 100M cash pile!!!!!!!!!!
    Elouise
    Elouise
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Elouise 2012-09-15, 05:43

LetMeSkull wrote:Just got my first 100M cash pile!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats mate! <3
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-09-29, 19:22

Moved: http://www.coradyce.com/t17585p50-letmeskull-s-official-month-1-profits-log-made-69301258-gp-letmeskull-s-official-goals-achievements-log-member-s-goal-to-75-defense-bandos-chesplate-tassets-amulet-of-fury-or-and-steadfast-boots#255339

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 23:47