Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Defcone duya spam on popular request

Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Defcone duya spam on popular request Empty Defcone duya spam on popular request

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-30, 03:39

Follow up for Defcones app since there's no point in spamming his app. So.

"ok listen,

1. With my TT he was at his own place.
    2. 2sa did a red phat TT with him, I'm pretty sure 2sa doesn't know Defcone IRL.
    3. I give him advise yes But I never tell him exactly what to do, I tell him to go look up what others do for the community and that he needs to learn off of that. ( that's what everone does ) I have never seen any IDea's that I've never seen before.
    4. His english is getting better, he wouldn't be the first host with a language Barrier ( Me in the beggining, Aure, L1z )
    5. He could've scammed me, trust = trust. Doesn't matter what I'd dol0l @ gun against his head.
    6. it seems to me you're just hating, this attitude is not getting you anywhere, I suggest you calm down Because you obv don't know how things go around Cora Dyce. Just be polite, like everyone else.
    7. it's not Bad to ask someone to be a friend, He's showing the initiative To become friends with you, you should respect that, You can say no, But I can assure you he's a good guy He doesn't Make friends to get what he wants lol, you obv don't know him.
    8. He doesn't spam his App on regular Base, and I'll tell him to knock it off ( Hey dont we all copy/paste our links sometimes to get them a bit attention..
    9. I'm Going to stop this, it's only affecting his app I suggest we both made this our last posts. If you have anything more to say Post it somewhere in spam. Thanks."

1. What does that even prove? He doesn't have to be next to you. I have an irl friend who used to have acces to Mil005 (it had a phat on it) I would kill him irl if he would've scammed it. If he lived in another country I wouldn't have trusted him as much as I did back then. You can stilll go to his house irl, doesn't matter where the TT was.
    2. I don't want to involve Sanne because he's always been chill to me and I like him, but then again, you and Sanne are good friends, you'd probably give him back the phat if he would've gotten scammed or more likely you would've gone to Defcones house [see 1.].
    3. I'm pretty sure you say 'hey you should probably do a dropparty', and I don't see him voluntarily do any of the things he did before. I might be misstaken though, I'm not really to judge since I don't know him at all. As I said, it's just how I feel and see this. Opinions differ.
    4. Not going to judge about this, I don't really mind as long as you can communicate with eachother, I just don't see him resolving any problems that may occur while hosting or just while being part of this community. He probably will improve his English.
    5. I don't think you really read what I wrote, in my opinion it isn't trust because there's nothing to lose. He would've lost a friend and would have gotten beaten up if he would've scammed you.
    6. I would be all caps raging if I wouldn't be calm, I'm as calm as the water next to me. Actually I'm thirsty, sec. Okay, so that's fixed now uhmm... Not sure what you mean with 'how things go around in Cora Dyce', it has nothing to do with this. At all. And I am polite, I never called him names or devouched or wish him bad luck. I wish him good luck and I mean it. Isn't that polite?
    7. Everyone knows you can't just become friends by saying 'can i make friends with you', how old are we? 5? "-Will you be my friend? -Okay!"
    8. It's not the first time I saw him spamming his app, trying to get every single persons attention. But okay, everyone did it once, I hope he learnt from it.
    9. I did.
    Duya
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Defcone duya spam on popular request Empty Re: Defcone duya spam on popular request

Post by Duya 2012-08-30, 03:41

your point being?

doesn't mean his app is worthless. Even if the TT was false he still did and is still doing give-aways dp's betting like everyone else..

Defcone duya spam on popular request Empty Re: Defcone duya spam on popular request

Post by Guest 2012-08-30, 03:47

Hi
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-30, 03:48

Host Duya wrote:your point being?

doesn't mean his app is worthless. Even if the TT was false he still did and is still doing give-aways dp's betting like everyone else..

I never said his app was worthless. It's good that he does give-aways and dps, I support that. I also wish him the best of luck. I just felt like sharing my opinion, nothing more.
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-30, 03:48

G7 wrote:Hi

Call me!
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2012-08-30, 03:49

Can you guys talk privately? Too much controversy and unnecessary drama! cyclops Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 15:40