Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

E-drama...

Martin
    VIP
    VIP

E-drama... Empty E-drama...

Post by Martin 2012-08-21, 00:16

So basically about a hour ago me and a kid got into a fight in the chatbox, he randomly called me a spammer for no reason at all, I understand that people think I'm a spammer, I don"t mean to spam, and if I do then I'm sorry. Basically we got into a massive fight over a stupid convo. If I have upset anyone and/or hurt your feeling then I am truly sorry. I didn't intend any of this to happen, but it randomly happened, sanne was going to ban us unless if we say sorry, I didn't want this to go on for any longer so I said "sorry" and this person wrote "I win, I win, I win, lololol" I find this very immature, and I know I was at times being immature. I truly am sorry, If your opinion of me has changed, then I am so sorry and this will never happen again, I am sorry for wasting your time and thank you sanne for dealing with this argument
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

E-drama... Empty Re: E-drama...

Post by Blake 2012-08-21, 02:37

I think ive told you like 95 times to stop spamming this section with stupid stuff.

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 03:52