Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+10
UC2
Miss dicer
Daft Punk
Martin
Zetta
Jon
monkkiller
CM
Aaron Cruden
2x6 I Win
14 posters

Do you think jagex will think it's rwt??

2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Do you think jagex will think it's rwt?? Empty Do you think jagex will think it's rwt??

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-08-18, 00:02

well so u all seen well known ppl/fc getting banned for rwt. I know it's a rule so i know why they got banned.

But the 1.5b giveaway tommorow is gonna be 30ppl winning 50m.

Do you think Jagex might think its irl cuz 30ppl are getting 50m?

just wondering ur thoughts.
    Aaron Cruden

Do you think jagex will think it's rwt?? Empty Re: Do you think jagex will think it's rwt??

Post by Aaron Cruden 2012-08-18, 04:23

Unlikely, they are aware dicing clans do giveaways and will not act on RWT unless they are 100% sure.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Do you think jagex will think it's rwt?? Empty Re: Do you think jagex will think it's rwt??

Post by CM 2012-08-18, 05:40

Never. They only ban with 100% pure evidence. Gold is traded every second on Rs so I wouldn't see
    a problem with this giveaway. The reason those fcs got banned was because they openly had gold shops on
    their websites which is 100% pure evidence that they were involved in RWT.
    monkkiller

Post by monkkiller 2012-08-18, 08:45

Noob... RWT = giving random guy bills
    2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-08-18, 09:37

monkkiller wrote:Noob... RWT = giving random guy bills

not everyone can buy bils so they do buy mils.

thanks for responding u can lock/close.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-08-18, 11:27

they can try and ban us. If we request evidence for banning us then they either have to give us 100% conclusive evidence or unban the account with everything on it exactly as it was before. Jagex have got nothing on us since we aren't affiliated with rwt.
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2012-08-18, 22:06

Like zymler said, I wouldnt see a problem with this giveaway Razz
    IMO I'm sure Cora Dyce is not getting banned don't worry Smile
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2012-08-18, 22:13

I think cora will get banned, they done it too other dicing clans, so watch out
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2012-08-18, 23:02

As far as Jagex and their playerbase is concerned at this very moment in time-
    Jagex is going after people who are abusing copyright infringement laws. This mostly involves Real World Trade and Botting/Goldfarming. Both of these violations have to do with making money off of this game- which is illegal because you are infracting upon Jagex's rightful claim to its ownership of creative and intellectual property- both of which are against the rules of the game as well as against the law in many countries (China does not have these laws, and is a reason for why most Gold farming is done from there) (Taiwan recently made copyright a law somewhat, and this was another reason for the gp crash a few weeks back, along with the dupe glitch).
    Gambling, on the other hand, is 'not in the spirit of the game', much like luring. At least this is so in the eyes of Jagex, and their previous statements confirm this. Moderators, on the other hand, are specifically instructed to not host dice on any of their accounts, and breaking this rule results in losing their Moderatorship. Unless people in Cora sell their gold, then we will be fine. And we will flourish as the games' more serious rule-breakers tarnish the reputations of their respective clans and we stay strong as the #1 place to gamble safely in all of RS.
    Miss dicer

Post by Miss dicer 2012-08-18, 23:59

No they will not think its rwt, the reason they banned win all day and smokin mils was because they sold on their own sites.
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-08-19, 00:56

9th wrote:As far as Jagex and their playerbase is concerned at this very moment in time-
    Jagex is going after people who are abusing copyright infringement laws. This mostly involves Real World Trade and Botting/Goldfarming. Both of these violations have to do with making money off of this game- which is illegal because you are infracting upon Jagex's rightful claim to its ownership of creative and intellectual property- both of which are against the rules of the game as well as against the law in many countries (China does not have these laws, and is a reason for why most Gold farming is done from there) (Taiwan recently made copyright a law somewhat, and this was another reason for the gp crash a few weeks back, along with the dupe glitch).
    Gambling, on the other hand, is 'not in the spirit of the game', much like luring. At least this is so in the eyes of Jagex, and their previous statements confirm this. Moderators, on the other hand, are specifically instructed to not host dice on any of their accounts, and breaking this rule results in losing their Moderatorship. Unless people in Cora sell their gold, then we will be fine. And we will flourish as the games' more serious rule-breakers tarnish the reputations of their respective clans and we stay strong as the #1 place to gamble safely in all of RS.
    ill read this when i fap
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-08-19, 04:56

If Dragon Dyce gets banned i'd be a little bit scared...

just a little bit.

doubt it
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2012-08-19, 04:58

Sanne wrote:If Dragon Dyce gets banned i'd be a little bit scared...

just a little bit.

doubt it

Lol
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-08-19, 08:51

9th wrote:As far as Jagex and their playerbase is concerned at this very moment in time-
    nicely said. This pretty much answers your question.
    Timmy
    Timmy
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Timmy 2012-08-19, 09:50

zemlyr wrote:Never. They only ban with 100% pure evidence. Gold is traded every second on Rs so I wouldn't see
    a problem with this giveaway. The reason those fcs got banned was because they openly had gold shops on

Smokin Mils Host Will Be Banned!!
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2012-08-19, 15:13

Timmy wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:Never. They only ban with 100% pure evidence. Gold is traded every second on Rs so I wouldn't see

Smokin Mils Host Will Be Banned!!
    It did already O_o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 15:26