Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
I So Paid I
CM
K7i
Slash
Alex | R6A
9 posters

Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]

Poll

Should I make a daily flip log?

[ 12 ]
    Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Bar_left80%Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Bar_left20%Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Empty Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-16, 19:51

Hi guys. As some of you may know, I am Xypher/Alexander (known as Mil005 before I got my account back) and blablabla. My dialy 50m bet thread was really succesful and I enjoyed doing it a lot, but I got to a point where I was afraid of losing too much and ended up with 50m profit and I sponsored Cora Dyce with this money. I saw a lot of comments on that thread even though I quit gambling, so my question to you guys is: should I make a flipping (it's a type of merchanting where you buy items low and sell them for higher in a short period of time) log for your enjoyment? It willl be from 670m (current stack) up to 1 billion. I made about 20m in 2 days so far, using solely the fc 'Nex n SS' (I tried flipping regular items but it failed horribly). Vote in the poll and comment if you'd like!

Alex
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Empty Re: Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]

Post by Slash 2012-08-16, 20:45

Doesn't affect me
    K7i
    K7i

Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]  Empty Re: Xypher's daily flip logs? [Suggestion with poll]

Post by K7i 2012-08-16, 21:17

Just prices are changing very fast at the moment
    and you can lose thanks to it.....

Last edited by PkNoLifeer l K7I on 2012-08-16, 23:00; edited 2 times in total
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-16, 21:22

PkNoLifeer l K7I wrote:If you don't wanna lose alot cash then dont "Flip" at the moment,
    wait when prices gonna stay same ...
    Because every day prices are changing .

Uhm... Please explain how I made 20-30m in 2 days of flipping with new items and new fc while having not even a single flip that made me lose money? I kind of think that I have enough experience to decide wether or not I will lose money. I never lost a large amount of money (1m+) during a flip ever since I started flipping years ago.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-08-16, 21:52

PkNoLifeer l K7I wrote:If you don't wanna lose alot cash then dont "Flip" at the moment,

Sir, do you know what flipping is?
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-16, 21:54

zemlyr wrote:

Sir, do you know what flipping is?

^. I know what I'm doing peeps. Don't make the worry worry <3
    I So Paid I
    I So Paid I

Post by I So Paid I 2012-08-16, 23:20

I think it'd be interesting if you did this! I was considering it, but mine would be rather boring because I am still f2p, and f2p flipping is awfully slow..
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-16, 23:23

I So Paid I wrote:I think it'd be interesting if you did this! I was considering it, but mine would be rather boring because I am still f2p, and f2p flipping is awfully slow..

True, I flip with about 700m so it's quite interesting to see the profits each day imo.
    I So Paid I
    I So Paid I

Post by I So Paid I 2012-08-16, 23:25

Xypher wrote:
    I So Paid I wrote:I think it'd be interesting if you did this! I was considering it, but mine would be rather boring because I am still f2p, and f2p flipping is awfully slow..

True, I flip with about 700m so it's quite interesting to see the profits each day imo.

I flip my whole cash pile but it's still very and I mean VERY small profits because there is only a few good items for flipping and there is so many people in f2p that try to flip and undercut everything. :/
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2012-08-17, 11:01

try flipping rares?
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2012-08-17, 12:42

Oo Nice!
    Keep going, Flipping is cool money when you got big amount of cash. Smile
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-08-17, 12:54

XaveragejoeX wrote:try flipping rares?

Rares have lower margins than nex n SS gear, but I can flip rares for a day later on if you want. I will be making my flipping log right now!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2012-09-18, 02:14

You should do a flip log, just as I was the first person to do a daily profits log. Smile Glad to see everyone's doing one now too.
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti 2012-09-21, 01:25

Please do it and help me. I've tried Flipping items within Nex n SS fc, but i don't make nearly as much profit as you do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 08:08