Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Literature
Slash
G
Alex
Aquaz
Wreck
Firefury54
11 posters

MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask

Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask Empty MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 06:45

Hi guys,

As many of you already know, I was a previous winner of a red mask giveaway. I was also given admittance into Cora Dyce when I had never gambled before. I told myself I wasn't going to gamble but I gave it a try and lost 500k. I lost several times in a row and decided to sell my mask to try and make back what I lost ... And before I knew it, I was cleaned of all my wealth and did not have a gold point to my name.

Fast forward to the present day and I am yearning to own a mask again; but this time I want to own a blue one because it has a certain aesthetic appeal to me. So I am making this thread as a log of my efforts. Each day I will follow a random stranger with a blue mask and beg him to give it to me. Follow me on this incredible once in a life time adventure.

I will post my progress and any giveaway money I win from this point forward. I will NOT gamble any of this money - only the money I already have.

Giveaway Winnings:
    1) 5,000,000 -- Thanks Slash! Very Happy
    2) 15,000,000 -- Gambling Wins

Progress:
    Day 1: I found a guy named "Hypman" with a blue mask hosting for Master Ryan FC. I followed him around for a while asking him to loan me a blue mask. He kept running away telling me to leave him alone and that he was trying to host. After about 10 minutes of this, he logged out Sad

Day 2: I got a guy to lend me a blue mask for 25k. I took his offer and tried to find a way to glitch it before the loan time was over. I tried everything and ultimately went into the wild and tried dying while I was skulled ... but it was to no avail. Although it was just a loan, I did look good in it and hopefully I can make it my own soon Smile

Last edited by Firefury54 on 2012-08-06, 04:06; edited 6 times in total
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask Empty Re: MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask

Post by Wreck 2012-08-05, 06:59

If somebody actually gives you their blue mask, I will personally give you 10m geepees.

Btw, are you really 23?
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask Empty Re: MY Journey to Obtain a Blue Halloween Mask

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 07:03

Wreck2 wrote:If somebody actually gives you their blue mask, I will personally give you 10m geepees.

Btw, are you really 23?

What if I won it in a giveaway? Will you still give me 10m geepees? Razz

And yes, I am 23. Does my behavior bring my age to question? Lol. I cannot act stupid in real life so I make up for it by acting stupid online. Just tell me if you ever want me to tone it down XD
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2012-08-05, 07:19

Goodluck Firefury you can do it Smile

i personally like santa Razz
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 07:23

Aquaz wrote:Goodluck Firefury you can do it Smile

i personally like santa Razz

Thanks Aquaz Smile Santas are cool but I have had them before when they were 3m. So I don't care much to own it again. Plus, I want something that will cover my whole face. People on Rs are racist - you need to hide your face to prevent it.
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-08-05, 07:57

I never bothered to read ur whole story. its too long but...
    1. alot of grsp for a blue h'ween,
    2. Good Luck!
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-08-05, 15:39

Good luck.

Post by Guest 2012-08-05, 15:53

Took me 3 days to get it Very Happy
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 16:05

Thanks guys for the support ...even if you could not read it Jax. I'll simply it next time Smile
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 16:06

MKarn wrote:Took me 3 days to get it Very Happy
    Don't rub it in my face Sad
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2012-08-05, 16:32

Goodluck
    Literature
    Literature

Post by Literature 2012-08-05, 16:37

GoodLuck in getting 1k .
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-08-05, 17:00

Good luck, although personally, leeching is a better tool.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2012-08-05, 17:05

JAX|JAX wrote:I never bothered to read ur whole story. its too long but...
    2. Good Luck!

lmfao too long?
    read mine before you say to long Very Happy

http://www.coradyce.com/t15318-my-gambling-story-warning-extremely-big-topic

anyway gl on getting blue Very Happy
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 19:32

*Spoof* wrote:Good luck, although personally, leeching is a better tool.

Leeching takes too long.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 19:33

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I am going to update my initial post in a bit ... I got 5m from gambling today.
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by willgan267 2012-08-05, 20:38

Firefury54 wrote:Thanks for the well wishes guys. I am going to update my initial post in a bit ... I got 5m from gambling today.

Goodluck but dont ever go all in. It has been 7 months since i started dicing and I never won any rare not even easter egg cause I always go all in and loose.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-05, 21:43

sagar21771 wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:Thanks for the well wishes guys. I am going to update my initial post in a bit ... I got 5m from gambling today.

Goodluck but dont ever go all in. It has been 7 months since i started dicing and I never won any rare not even easter egg cause I always go all in and loose.
    Wow. Sorry to hear that sugar Sad I'm actually up 10m from gambling and I got 5m from Slash. So I have 15m right now. But I know I have to play it safe from this point out because I had a red mask and then I gambled it thinking I could get more and lost it. Now I'm just trying to get back to where i was while interacting with the Cora Dyce community at the same time.
    GodLikesMe
    GodLikesMe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by GodLikesMe 2012-08-05, 23:03

Goodluck on that Very Happy
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-08-06, 02:03

GodLikesMe wrote:Goodluck on that Very Happy
    Thanks mate Smile
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2012-08-06, 09:09

Firefury54 wrote:
    sagar21771 wrote:

Wow. Sorry to hear that sugar Sad I'm actually up 10m from gambling and I got 5m from Slash. So I have 15m right now. But I know I have to play it safe from this point out because I had a red mask and then I gambled it thinking I could get more and lost it. Now I'm just trying to get back to where i was while interacting with the Cora Dyce community at the same time.

Slashz cleaned me! Shocked
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-08-06, 09:20

V0J wrote:
    JAX|JAX wrote:I never bothered to read ur whole story. its too long but...
    2. Good Luck!

lmfao too long?
    read mine before you say to long Very Happy

http://www.coradyce.com/t15318-my-gambling-story-warning-extremely-big-topic

anyway gl on getting blue Very Happy
    funny u mention that.
    i acutally did read ur story. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 11:36