Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life..

James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life.. Empty Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life..

Post by James 2012-08-02, 13:49

Shygodd said that if I go to spam and tell you all the meaning of life then I get 1m... So here I go..

The meaning of life is a concept that provides an answer to the philosophical question concerning the significance of life or existence in general. It can be expressed through answering a variety of related questions, such as "Why are we here?" "What is life all about?" and "What is the meaning of it all?" It has been the subject of much philosophical, scientific, and theological speculation throughout history. There have been a large number of theories to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds.
    The meaning of life is deeply entrenched in the philosophical and religious conceptions of existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness, and borders on many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the 'how' of life. Science also provides its own recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question "What is the meaning of my life?" The value of the question pertaining to the purpose of life may coincide with the achievement of ultimate reality, or a feeling of oneness, or even a feeling of sacredness.
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life.. Empty Re: Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life..

Post by Shygodd 2012-08-02, 14:04

i meant on my topic dumbass Razz http://www.coradyce.com/t16202-meaning-of-spam
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life.. Empty Re: Shygodd told me to tell you the meaning of life..

Post by James 2012-08-02, 14:05

noob this is even better.

I'd say worth 2m, or 100m.
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2012-08-02, 14:11

James wrote:noob this is even better.

I'd say worth 2m, or 100m.

why because of your wikipedia copy & paste skills Neutral
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-08-02, 14:14

No, I made the article there. It wasn't copied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 08:13