Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Dune
Wreck
Spoof
Coo kay
Sam
Bf
Firefury54
11 posters

With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore???

Poll

Do you still enjoy Rs?

[ 9 ]
    With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Bar_left33%With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 18 ]
    With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Bar_left67%With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Empty With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore???

Post by Firefury54 2012-07-23, 01:51

Hey guys,

I just want to hear some of your thoughts on this topic. I encourage you all to explain your opinion as well. If you still enjoy Rs, then I would love to hear what you do for fun and why you enjoy it so much. On the flip side, if you are tired of Rs, then I would love to hear why you are tired and why you stick around.

Thanks for the feedback everyone Smile
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Empty Re: With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore???

Post by Bf 2012-07-23, 03:12

Not really.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore??? Empty Re: With Dicing Aside, is Rs Fun Anymore???

Post by Sam 2012-07-23, 03:19

I enjoyed botting on my main account until I got perm-banned for account hijacking (oops). Rolling Eyes
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-07-23, 05:04

I have fun playing rs, but I wouldn't play as much if there wasn't dicing in it
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-07-23, 06:38

Sam wrote:I enjoyed botting on my main account until I got perm-banned for account hijacking (oops). Rolling Eyes

Hahaha. I don't know if that can be considered enjoying the game itself but okay XD Sucks to hear you lost your main over accoutn hijacking though :/
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-07-23, 06:42

Dicing is one of my best hobbies; The other fun part about it would just be the Player-Killing part.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-07-23, 08:22

Yes, dicing isn't playing the game. While I was ranked, I stopped playing the game, and wasn't having all that much fun. After I got deranked, I actually started to have fun, it is a game after all.

You just have to leave dicing to realise it.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-07-23, 15:48

Wreck2 wrote:Yes, dicing isn't playing the game. While I was ranked, I stopped playing the game, and wasn't having all that much fun. After I got deranked, I actually started to have fun, it is a game after all.

See, I was bored before dicing though ... and now that I have no money to dice with, I got absolutely nothing to do XD

By the way, your avatar takes up the entire screen. Could you change it perhaps?
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-07-23, 18:37

Wreck2 wrote:Yes, dicing isn't playing the game. While I was ranked, I stopped playing the game, and wasn't having all that much fun. After I got deranked, I actually started to have fun, it is a game after all.

That's because you're luring people lol. It involved thrill and is quite rewarding.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-07-24, 08:14

Sam wrote:

That's because you're luring people lol. It involved thrill and is quite rewarding.
    That, and I started to pk and skill again. Since I got deranked, my total level has gone up more than 150 Smile
    Dune
    Dune

Post by Dune 2012-07-24, 09:37

Spend some of my time skilling on my skiller and dicing has a hobby next to it basically.
    Investment
    Investment

Post by Investment 2012-07-25, 05:27

People will find other way to gamble haha either way I can live with out it I enjoy doing slayers and clue scrolls;)
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-07-26, 16:49

I don't like the current Rs players ... they are just always trying to troll :/ I miss the old community from a few years back.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-07-26, 17:42

I don't actually do anything but dice :l
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-07-26, 18:30

I have't played rs since last november apart from festive events like the most recent olympics, and ofc dicing.
    Rawah
    Rawah

Post by Rawah 2012-07-28, 19:03

um its like gop and dice only these fun in rs...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 20:02