Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Guide to merchanting

devilbri3

Guide to merchanting Empty Guide to merchanting

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:49

¸‹•º°º•¸
    ...........°¸...¸•*ˆ+¸
    ..............`›;¸¸¸„‹'
    .................'›„¸¸¸„‹•°*ˆ¨ 1.1 Introduction

Hello, i found this merchanting way and it worked for me i already made like 18m and i want to help you guys,

~Good items~
    Buy adamant armor set [lg] for 19800
    sell adamant armor set [lg] for 20400 == 600 gp profit each/ 100 = 60k profit

Last edited by devilbri3 on 2012-07-19, 00:15; edited 2 times in total
    devilbri3

Guide to merchanting Empty Re: Guide to merchanting

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:50

¯¨ˆ*°•›„¸¸¸„‹ˆ 1.2 Table of Contents

1.1 Introduction
    1.2 Table of Contents (You are here)
    1.3 What is Flip Merchanting?
    1.4 How to Start Flip Merchanting
    1.5 How to Flip Merchant
    1.6 How to Flip Merchant (cont.)
    1.7 How to Flip Merchant (cont. 2)
    1.8 FAQ
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:51

¸¸„‹ˆ 1.3 What is Flip Merchanting?

Flip merchanting in simplest terms is just buying an item, whether it may be from the Grand Exchange or 2 person trade, it is buying an item a lower price than what you are going to sell for, and selling the item for a higher price than what you bought it for to make a profit.

FOR EXAMPLE: I bought nine Dragon Boots for 100k (100,000 gp), five minutes later, I had sold the Dragon Boots for 110k (110,000 gp). Therefore making a PROFIT.

The point of flip merchanting to MAKE MONEY. It is one of the easiest money making methods out there, as it requires no skill levels, just a bit of cash and time. So in order to make money by flip merchanting, you need to have money. The recommended amount of money will be explained in the next post.
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:51

¸¸„‹ˆ 1.4 How to Start Flip Merchanting

To start flipping (Flip Merchanting), you need to have these three things
    • Money
    • Time
    • Patience

You do not even have to be a member to do this! That's the beautiful thing about it flipping. It is for everyone, member or non-member, who have these three things.

My recommendation of how much money you need to start flip merchanting is at least a 5m (5,000,000) cash stack. Of course you can have more or less, but if you have less, the items that you can flip will be very limited and the profit will be less to those who have a greater cash stack.

Please note that this will take TIME, but it's not like you have to stare at your items until they buy and sell. You can do other things such as playing another game, training skills, doing quests, pking, or even making money, while you make money! You can do anything you want while you wait for your items to buy and sell!
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:52

¸¸„‹ˆ 1.5 How to Flip Merchant

Now that you are all set up for flipping, it is time for you to start flipping!
    If your are flipping via Grand Exchange, you must find a BUYING price and a SELLING price for the item you wish to flip. This item can be ANYTHING. Whether it may be needles or party hats!

~How to Find the Selling Price~
    In order to find the selling price, you must buy the item you wish to flip. That may sound stupid but I'll explain that.

1) You have to buy ONE of your item MUCH HIGHER than the original G.E price. I'd say you have to increase the price by no less than 10-15% higher than the G.E price. The item most likely was bought instantly, that's the point.

2) Now the offer has completed, look at the price of what you bought it for. Whatever that price that may be, that will be the price you sell your desired item you want to flip.

FOR EXAMPLE: I raised the G.E price of the Abyssal Whip by +15%(Clicking +5% 3 times) and it bought instantly I looked at the price it actually bought for and it said 'You bought a total of 1 for a total price of 610,000 gp..'

The 610,000 gp will be the price you will try to SELL the Abyssal Whips for, if you were in that situation.
    =-=-=
    ~How to Find the Buying Price~

You need to find the Buying price in order to find out what is the price for a single item is when you buy them in a bulk.

1) To find the Buying price, you must sell the item you have just bought for MUCH LOWER than the G.E price, still about 10-15% lower than the G.E price. Your item most likely sold instantly.

2) Now look at the price of what it actually sold for. That price will be the price you will try to buy your item for when you buy them in a bulk.

FOR EXAMPLE: I received my Abyssal whip for 610k, I now have tried to sell it for 15% lower than the G.E price (Clicking -5% 3 times) and I looked for the price it actually sold for. The whip sold for 590k, and found out that will be the price I buy each whip for when I buy them in a bulk.
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:52

¸¸„‹ˆ 1.6 How to Flip Merchant (cont.)

The first thing you must do find the BUY and SELL prices of the item you wish to flip. Now once you have found your buy and sell prices, you have to buy the item you're going to flip in a bulk. Please note that there is restriction on how many items you buy every four hours.

Buying your item(s) in a bulk just means buying the item you want to flip for a higher quantity than one item. So this is how to flip merchant:

1) Buy as much of the item(s) you want to flip at the buying price(s) you found earlier(You may want 1-50gp more to get your item faster.)

2) After you have received your item(s), you must now sell the item(s) at the selling price you found earlier (Or a 1-50 gp less to sell the item faster.)

3) Claim the money when the offer is done, and now you have made a profit!

Last edited by devilbri3 on 2012-07-19, 00:03; edited 1 time in total
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:53

¸¸„‹ˆ 1.7 How to Flip Merchant (cont.)

FOR EXAMPLE: I bought 1 whip 15% higher than it's G.E price and it was sold to me instantly. I looked below the box which I tried to buy for to find the price it ACTUALLY bought for. **It sold to me for 610k, and that 610k is the price I'll SELL each whip for when I buy them in a bulk**. I soon sold the whip for 15% lower than it's G.E price and it was bought instantly. **I had sold the whip for 600k, and that 600k will be the price I'll BUY for each whip when I buy them in a bulk**. Soon, I bought nine whips for 600k, and it sold to me in five minutes. When I received my nine whips, I sold all of them for 610k. It was bought in about 5 minutes and I made a 90k profit in 10 minutes flipping just the Abyssal Whips.

THAT is flipping, that's how I do it and I'm just as successful as other players who flip.

You don't have to flip just one specific item at a time; if you're F2P, you have two G.E slots. You can flip two different items at the same time! If you're P2P, you have more! Six slots can be used if you're P2P so you can flip six different items at the SAME TIME! If you have the same *Profit Margin* (The difference between the sell and buy prices) for all six items that's SIX TIMES the profit you'll make if you flip six items rather than just one. So you if make a 90k profit for each specific item you flip, that's a 540k profit you are making while flipping! Most likely a whole hour hasn't gone by, so you'll could probably make OVER ONE MILLION GP AN HOUR BY FLIPPING ALONE, and you don't even have to constantly focus the game! I encourage everyone to start flip merchanting once they have the three things I explained in 1.4.
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-18, 23:54

¸¸„‹ˆ 1.8 FAQ

Question: What is the best item to flip?
    Answer: There is NO SINGLE best item to flip, as buy and sell prices change at the rapid rate (probably every 20 minutes). The 'best item' to flip is the item you can make a good profit out of with your cash stack.
    -
    Question: What do I flip
    Answer: Anything you want to flip! As long as it makes a profit out of it.
    -
    Question: My item is Buying/Selling, what should I do?
    Answer: If your item isn't buying, just raise your buying price just a little bit (1-50gp). If your item isn't selling, lower your selling price just a little (1-50 gp).

Now, if your item still doesn't buy/sell, you may want to find the buy and sell prices again, because they can change at the rapid rate.

Did i help you ? vouch for me \/\/\/\/
    http://www.coradyce.com/t15406-devilbri3host-application
    creditz:
    http://services.Rs.com/m=forum/sl=0/forums.ws?98,99,697,63836582,goto,1
    Cheetuh

Post by Cheetuh 2012-07-20, 02:41

Thanks for the guide <3 love it! It helped me make alot of money
    devilbri3

Post by devilbri3 2012-07-21, 13:54

No thanks men vouche for me in hosting <3
    II Chakra Ii

Post by II Chakra Ii 2012-09-03, 06:44

good understanding of fliping
    Game Changer

Post by Game Changer 2013-01-09, 19:44

ya flip merchanting is the only other way to make good money other than hosting in a gambling clan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 21:25