Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+21
Guitar
Case
Plush Toy
Flame
Host Taco
A World
Raging|0RAB
G
Coo kay
Lox415
Pompovaz
Maca Skill
Host_Yallah
James
Sexidor
N V N V N
Carbon
Martin
Piety|H4RM
RaZiiL
Nr
25 posters

Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Combat evolution update discussion thread. Empty Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Post by Nr 2012-06-20, 21:50

http://services.Rune scape.com/m=news/og-blog-tradition-and-challenge

Just read the latest evolution of combat thread. Link above ^

This literally grinds my gears, i'm disappointed about the years i spent actually "playing" this game. The whole concept of the game destroyed in one update, i'm not sure what J agex is trying to do.

Hopefully Cora Dyce will stay alive and i gotta admit joining a gambling clan was officialy my best decision in this game because the actual "game" has no future anymore.

Feel free to discuss the update on this thread.

Last edited by Nr on 2012-06-20, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
    RaZiiL
    RaZiiL

Combat evolution update discussion thread. Empty Re: Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Post by RaZiiL 2012-06-20, 22:04

Ehem ehem,
    Fagex, should've stopped developing the game a long time ago, - making so much changes.
    I understood , the removal of free trade at the time , but bringing it back just showed how greedy they were about the game,
    Completely changing the game, with a new combat update. - trying to bring more people into the game to buy membership and so on. All this shows just how much Fagex care about there fanbase - 0.00%.

With the new combat update it looks like they're trying to create a game like WoW, or LoL. I hate both games, I really hope that this update fails and Fagex reverts back to normal Rs, how it is now, I don't hate it I don't love it but I can bare with it ,and from what I've seen so far from the combat beta, I do not like it.

Combat evolution update discussion thread. Empty Re: Combat evolution update discussion thread.

Post by Guest 2012-06-20, 22:17

Oops! Google Chrome could not find services.rs.com
    Piety|H4RM
    Piety|H4RM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Piety|H4RM 2012-06-20, 22:24

Some guy on youtube commented saying something on the lines off once this new combat update comes out, Rs will be gone, i have to agree. I mean this new combat looks like the combat from world of warcraft, dont get me wrong the combat system for world of warcraft is amazing, i just think that its not for Rs.
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2012-06-20, 23:44

wow, fagex messed up Rs even more...
    Carbon
    Carbon
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Carbon 2012-06-21, 01:43

Prayer and Summoning don't affect combat levels? That's ridiculous. Rich people will be able to have an unfair advantage over those who don't have as much money, or it will simply encourage RWT, great work Fagex.

By the looks of it we may be able to choose races or something similar, which will be interesting.

Overall, I'm still not sure whether I like or hate this update. We'll have to wait and see.
    N V N V N
    N V N V N

Post by N V N V N 2012-06-21, 01:49

lol ive been playing Rs since i was in like 5th grade

and with all the b.s. changes that have already been done and un-done

i can only hope that this new combat system doesnt destroy Rs.

in my eyes it just keeps becoming more and more like WoW.

Goodjob Fagex.
    Sexidor
    Sexidor

Post by Sexidor 2012-06-21, 05:47

The account Exidor is a 10hp pure, so I put a lot of time into combat skilling without doing face-to-face combat... Now HP doesn't even effect your combat, so I'm pretty much the same account as one with 50hp.
    Oh well, time to switch to T-Rexidor, my level 10 (soon to be level 4) with 40 hp Very Happy
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-06-21, 08:21

Im in. Woo.
    Host_Yallah
    Host_Yallah

Post by Host_Yallah 2012-06-21, 09:04

So now there will be no Level 3 skillers. Wow Fagex.

The minimum combat level - 4.
    The maximum combat level - 200.

Fagex, you screwed up big time.
    Maca Skill
    Maca Skill

Post by Maca Skill 2012-06-21, 16:56

first free trade? now this ffs Fagex!! jking ofc. lol give the update a chance havent even tried it
    Pompovaz
    Pompovaz
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Pompovaz 2012-06-21, 17:15

The only thing I hate is the trainning part, most of the times it's suggested to train oon easy monsters; example bandits at bandit camp, but if they won't give the same expirience since you are lvl 140+ it will suck, at least that's what it says.

Wonder what lvl i'm getting for 99 99 99 74(ranged) and 75(magic)
    Lox415
    Lox415

Post by Lox415 2012-06-21, 20:59

lol
    N V N V N
    N V N V N

Post by N V N V N 2012-06-22, 01:07

Exidor wrote:The account Exidor is a 10hp pure, so I put a lot of time into combat skilling without doing face-to-face combat... Now HP doesn't even effect your combat, so I'm pretty much the same account as one with 50hp.
    Oh well, time to switch to T-Rexidor, my level 10 (soon to be level 4) with 40 hp Very Happy

yeah im kinda pissed about that too ive been working on my level 3 skiller for like 5 years..

but now it doesnt even matter lol gf Fagex
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-06-22, 01:46

N V N V N wrote:
    Exidor wrote:The account Exidor is a 10hp pure, so I put a lot of time into combat skilling without doing face-to-face combat... Now HP doesn't even effect your combat, so I'm pretty much the same account as one with 50hp.

yeah im kinda pissed about that too ive been working on my level 3 skiller for like 5 years..

but now it doesnt even matter lol gf Fagex
    it will still be a low lvl skiller
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-06-22, 03:25

Yes.
    Raging|0RAB
    Raging|0RAB

Post by Raging|0RAB 2012-06-22, 09:36

I honestly dont know what to say about this update, one thing I do know is with this update, my childhood memories of rs will be gone. Sad

I actually loved the shitty graphics of the game. :L
    A World
    A World

Post by A World 2012-06-22, 10:08

I think almost nobody likes the new update...
    Host Taco

Post by Host Taco 2012-06-27, 08:59

I honestly don't see your Guy's bitching. Its fucking awesome. Most people replying (like me) have lost there way with rs and are dicers now. Well this is a way to bring playing it back. The graphics are boss, abilities are freaking sweet, and dual wielding tops the icing on the cake.
    Flame
    Flame

Post by Flame 2012-06-27, 20:40

Host Taco wrote:I honestly don't see your Guy's bitching. Its fucking awesome. Most people replying (like me) have lost there way with rs and are dicers now. Well this is a way to bring playing it back. The graphics are boss, abilities are freaking sweet, and dual wielding tops the icing on the cake.

i cant agree with that since this update will totally change the game (to some version which cant be compared to today's RS). I like some changes but just look at the graphics: all items became part of 1 big set. It might be just me but all items have way too much detail now. Everyone's opinion though but I think the game is changing to a state where people will be unable to join in because of the complexity. Same with World Of Warcraft now; its too late to start that game now

All these updates have good and bad sides but in general: the last 3-4 years of RS, the updates didnt exactly better the game
    Plush Toy
    Plush Toy

Post by Plush Toy 2012-06-27, 21:17

I don't like it.
    Case
    Case

Post by Case 2012-06-27, 21:41

Gg.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2012-06-27, 22:32

ITS AWWESomeee but i think it will make the game die out, many will quit and the ones left will get bored with it, games like this just get boring after awhile spamming abilities. i liked rs cus i could afk and stuff and just relax while playing. so idk but i don't think it will be good for the game but its fun as shit atm, kinda getting bored of it already and when i tried to get back on the normal rs i just couldn't, its just soooo boring now lol ill probably end up quitting.

Post by Guest 2012-06-27, 22:42

doesnt' looks bad after all
    Stuffconz
    Stuffconz

Post by Stuffconz 2012-06-29, 09:05

beta sucks, back to Rs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 17:49