Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

This has gone on for too long

Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

This has gone on for too long Empty This has gone on for too long

Post by Wreck 2012-06-14, 08:46

To begin, i'll link you guys to a few things.

1. The topic in hand
    Nvm, looks like it got deleted, i think (how perfect). Well it was the 'Help us advertise our youtube' thread. On that thread it stated that people who find youtubers with 1k+ subscribers and ask them to create a shoutout vid will get a prize for doing so. For referring a youtuber with 10k+ subscribers would give one 50m.

2. The video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDsw3zVnGL0&feature=channel&list=UL
    Skip to 9:07 to see the shoutout

3. Some proof it was moi
    www.youtube.com/xxliverpool4everxx - those who have known me for a while will know that my old name was iWreck GloRY. Who else besides from me would have the names iWRECK U and iWreck iN 3D, unless you think i changed my name to iWreck GloRY before i knew cora to set this up, lol. Aaaaand le pics.

#1 shit english
    This has gone on for too long Screen13

sent to: xxliverpool4everxx - aka le moi
    This has gone on for too long Screen15

Now ever since then Andy has been giving me the cold shoulder. Saying 'the deal is not done' more than 1 month after the vid. Saying 'busy' while hes hosting, fair enough, but then he hops worlds to go pk, righto. 'The deal is over', yet the vid is still up...? And most typical, not replying at all. One at least positive response was 'you will get something'. Great! When. One month and still nothing? I find it hard to believe.

Now I understand its not your 'thing' to talk to people in-game, and you seem to talk a lot more on the forums, so Andy, whats going on?

This has gone on for too long 41aw

Last edited by Wreck2 on 2012-06-14, 10:03; edited 1 time in total
    Maca Skill
    Maca Skill

This has gone on for too long Empty Re: This has gone on for too long

Post by Maca Skill 2012-06-14, 09:41

The prize was a vitual pat on the back. He thought you got it but i can give you one and he can just refund me later. *pats on back*

But tbh idk he didnt have 10k+ subs so dont expect to much you should just be happy your helping out the clan (+looks good on host app that you got us a shoutout)
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2012-06-14, 10:01

I'm sure the response will be "tomorrow".

As such this subject has gone to a land that it will never return from.
    Sorry Wreck.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-06-14, 10:02

Maca Skill wrote:The prize was a vitual pat on the back. He thought you got it but i can give you one and he can just refund me later. *pats on back*

But tbh idk he didnt have 10k+ subs so dont expect to much you should just be happy your helping out the clan (+looks good on host app that you got us a shoutout)
    On the thread he said anyone who refers a youtuber with more than 10k+ subs gets 50m. He has 27k subscribers. And i'm a deranked host, i dont need anything to look good on my app seeing as i dont have, and will probably never have another host app.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 01:27