Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
Coo kay
The Uzumaki
Doctor_Devil
7 posters

Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P]

Doctor_Devil
    Doctor_Devil

Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P] Empty Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P]

Post by Doctor_Devil 2012-06-13, 00:16

Just wanted to get some vouches from people who know me, bet against/with me, or hosted me Smile just wanted to beef up my host application a little bit! It would be much appreciated! The link to my application is on my signature! thanks again!

[EDIT] - didn't know you weren't allowed to do this, lol. my bad, feel free to flame on me Smile

Last edited by Doctor_Devil on 2012-06-13, 00:56; edited 1 time in total
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P] Empty Re: Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P]

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-06-13, 00:30

rely?
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P] Empty Re: Looking for some Vouches :) [edit - my bad :( use this to trash me for being dumb :P]

Post by Coo kay 2012-06-13, 00:35

cool
    Doctor_Devil
    Doctor_Devil

Post by Doctor_Devil 2012-06-13, 00:38

Doodle|DDCC wrote:rely?

am i not allowed to do that? if not, my bad!
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-06-13, 00:40

Doctor_Devil wrote:

you aren't supposed to ask for vouches.

I didn't want to make a new post, so this is in response to Matthew

Last edited by Coo kay|Slim Shady on 2012-06-13, 00:44; edited 2 times in total
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2012-06-13, 00:41

Doctor_Devil wrote:

It is frowned upon in this establishment and your app has only been up for a day. Give it some time and vouches will magically appear.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2012-06-13, 00:52

Matthew wrote:
    Doctor_Devil wrote:

It is frowned upon in this establishment and your app has only been up for a day. Give it some time and vouches will magically appear.
    Doctor_Devil
    Doctor_Devil

Post by Doctor_Devil 2012-06-13, 00:53

oh okay, sorry guys! I wasn't sure on how to get vouches without stalking people. Really very sorry!
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-06-13, 07:50

Everyone makes mistakes. Mkarn buys vouches for 200k Wink Gl
    twilightkid5
    twilightkid5

Post by twilightkid5 2012-06-13, 16:02

LOL @ Miz May

Post by Guest 2012-06-13, 18:41

That's the spirit son.
    Miz, I'm willing to pay more if you need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 12:58