Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ?

x69HR
    x69HR

Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ? Empty Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ?

Post by x69HR 2012-06-06, 02:41

I am making a Mage Pure at the moment, I have 30 Mage at the moment and 19 Constitution. I need 94 Mage, what would be the quickest way to get there ?
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ? Empty Re: Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ?

Post by Coo kay 2012-06-06, 03:02

do you want to raise constitution also? The easiest way if you don't care about your hp is to use the highest attack you can until you can high alch.
    x69HR
    x69HR

Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ? Empty Re: Can someone make a Mage Pure guide ?

Post by x69HR 2012-06-06, 03:12

Coo kay|Slim Shady wrote:do you want to raise constitution also? The easiest way if you don't care about your hp is to use the highest attack you can until you can high alch.

Uhh, I might get it to around 30-35 constitution. Then might start doing high alch. Thanks.
    magichorse

Post by magichorse 2012-06-08, 16:42

if you want to get mage up get it to i think lvl 3 or 4 and then just cast confusion i thing until you get the next spell that reduses stats and keep doing that until you have the ability to tele then tele to the highest spot until 55 then high alch Wink have fun Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 20:32