Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+3
CM
nhl 962
TheGhostInMe
7 posters

}~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{

TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

}~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{ Empty }~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-05-30, 04:08

Ingame name: Beta Host | Kill Me Brev

Current Clan Chat: Cora Dyce

Combat level: 15 for pure strength Pker

Bank value: 2.2m + Santa

Activity / day in hours: 1-2 Hours on Weekdays. 4-12 Hours on weekends.

Pking content: I don't have any pictures of myself pk'ing because my laptop cannot support [ctrl] prnt screen but I will show you the gear I use. I cannot post vid's. I live in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (Naval Base) and my connection speed takes about 9 hours to download 22 seconds onto YouTube.

Why should you be ranked in here:

I want to be ranked in here to help and somewhat manage the F2P side in this friends chat's community. I also want to expand my own knowledge of F2P Pking and help others learn how to fully player kill in a [Free To Play] world. In all honesty, I have not got to meet most of the people here because they are always too busy gambling. (Except for JamesTehGod, Juliaz, and Xodz) I believe I will make real friends and learn the true personalities of the people I hang out with on Rs while having fun diminishing some F2P pixelated characters in the wonderful wilderness. I am Teamview|Skype capable and will be willing to contact anyone at any time deem possible. Whenever I'm on I can be advertising and teaching newcomers about the Fc and how the main operations work in there.

Extra Info: I specialize in low level pk'ing, and am good @ call of duty mw3. (k lol) I will also be getting my range2H pker back from a friend in one week.

My Friendly Self IRL: What a Face

}~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{ 536709_3450047244729_106676410_n

Cheers

Beta~

Please help Cora PvP, get 24/7!

We F2P pker's need a haven to deem in!

Paradyce wrote:
    Coo kay|Slim Shady wrote:
    Taro beast wrote:does pvp have to be all p2p or can it be f2p as well?
    I only really pk in f2p since i don't want to pay for a membership on a pure account. I doubt this fc would ever be f2p since you only risk 100k in a good f2p fight.

If this fc becomes full 24 7 we 'll make a f2p version of it.

-----/VOUCH COUNT\-----

----------3 So Far----------

Last edited by BetaHost on 2012-05-31, 02:30; edited 10 times in total
    nhl 962

}~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{ Empty Re: }~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{

Post by nhl 962 2012-05-30, 04:11

1st i hope you beat juliaz at MW3
    2ND NAH U CANT DO THAT loooool VOUCH MAN!
    TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

}~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{ Empty Re: }~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-05-30, 04:14

nhl 962 wrote:1st i hope you beat juliaz at MW3
    2ND NAH U CANT DO THAT loooool VOUCH MAN!

Haha, she always beats me! JK!

Pwn her GF!

Thanks for the vouch.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-05-30, 04:40

VOUCH for this gee. He's dedicated to keep Cora PVP alive and going Smile
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Juliaz 2012-05-30, 06:50

couch
    TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-05-30, 07:24

Juliaz wrote:couch

lol

vouch*
    TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

}~+|Beta's [F2P] Application -|- Experienced Range2h and Low Level Pker|+~{3 Vouches}-Avaible for [P2P] Soon!~{ Empty Sorry

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-05-31, 02:29

Sorry for the bump but I will be available for members pk'ing soon!

I do hope that we expand into F2P because non-member pk'ing is beautiful.

Mostly will do general whip pk/dhoraks.

I know much about members pk'ing and staking as well, I can help P2P members anytime.

@SypherPk in response to our private messages.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-06-03, 15:34

Recruit.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-06-03, 17:31

Over Living wrote:Recruit.
    I thought only Sypher PK and Andy accept people?
    RaZiiL
    RaZiiL

Post by RaZiiL 2012-06-03, 18:45

zemlyr wrote:
    Over Living wrote:Recruit.
    I thought only Sypher PK and Andy accept people?

Yes, they do
    Over living was just suggesting I think.
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2012-06-06, 13:19

Recruit. Gz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 08:59