Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone]

Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone] Empty Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone]

Post by Spoof 2012-05-29, 18:39

Promoting Cora PvP

As many of you have known, almost all Friends Chats are about dead during the Australian Timezone. Last night, there was only two people in World 124, except for the fact that there were five to eight Advertising accounts (Nice job, Zemlyr.) All I will ask is to have any suggestions on how to promote Cora PvP during the Australian Timezone? Advertise? Drop Parties? Giveaways? Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Spoof
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone] Empty Re: Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone]

Post by Taro beast 2012-05-29, 19:21

Well the best part about p2p is that drop parties actually work cos more of the people that go to them actually stay Very Happy so I would suggest that a drop party would be the first step to encouraging new people Very Happy
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone] Empty Re: Promoting Cora PvP [Australian Timezone]

Post by Andy 2012-05-29, 20:38

Taro beast wrote:Well the best part about p2p is that drop parties actually work cos more of the people that go to them actually stay Very Happy so I would suggest that a drop party would be the first step to encouraging new people Very Happy

We don't want noobs in the fc. We need high riskers.
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2012-05-29, 22:15

A youtube video then...currently I believe advertisers are the best way as long as you are higlighting that its 1m min, but if you have/could make a youtube video then that may help
    Darknight | C8L

Post by Darknight | C8L 2012-06-03, 16:12

This is what I'm controlling. Now it doesn't seem that bad, 20+ members in world 124 besides adverts and ranks. Trying my best here by adverts.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-06-03, 23:34

agree 100%, i asked for a high risk for about an hour from 8-9pm my time (gmt +10) and nobody was willing to risk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 05:26