Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

How to prevent mutes from adverting?

Darknight | C8L

How to prevent mutes from adverting? Empty How to prevent mutes from adverting?

Post by Darknight | C8L 2012-04-27, 15:26

Title says it all. Anyone knows a trick/tips?
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

How to prevent mutes from adverting? Empty Re: How to prevent mutes from adverting?

Post by Coo kay 2012-04-27, 21:01

You don't need to prevent someone that's muted from advertising... They're muted
    host snow
    host snow

How to prevent mutes from adverting? Empty Re: How to prevent mutes from adverting?

Post by host snow 2012-04-27, 21:19

write different things and put the timer so that the next mesage apears a few miliseconds after the first one
    Darknight | C8L

Post by Darknight | C8L 2012-04-28, 01:59

host snow wrote:write different things and put the timer so that the next mesage apears a few miliseconds after the first one

Did that but still got muted. Yesterday i wuz unmuted and after a few hrs, muted again -.-
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-04-28, 02:01

The way you phrased it made no sense, but now i know what the question is. I kept getting muted on my accounts, so i just made it so it says something less often. If it is constantly spamming every second, then people get annoyed and it will get muted.
    Darknight | C8L

Post by Darknight | C8L 2012-04-28, 02:04

Lets see.. imma try with my other acc (that just got unmuted). Name is Moshroomer
    TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-04-28, 02:46

Coo Kay wrote:The way you phrased it made no sense, but now i know what the question is. I kept getting muted on my accounts, so i just made it so it says something less often. If it is constantly spamming every second, then people get annoyed and it will get muted.

This works.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2012-04-28, 19:05

You set your Adv timer to a slower time thats what I do to prevet Mutes. Set it to like 10-20 seconds each phrase. Smile hope this helps Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 18:11