Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox

22n
    22n
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox Empty Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox

Post by 22n 2012-04-20, 04:36

I tried logging onto to the chatbox by clicking "log in" on the little forums chatbox and it wont let me. So i tried logging back out and in again and it just goes to a blank page and says the page cannot be found or something. I go on private browsing which auto logs me out and log in and says that my email has been detected for suspicious activity (probably because I made a fake email because I didnt trust cora when i first came here and never really came around to changing it because i had no need to) so i fill in the little form and it says my account is fine now. however, i am still not able to access to chat box or log out of forums.

Any suggestions?
    Conn - U8V
    Conn - U8V

Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox Empty Re: Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox

Post by Conn - U8V 2012-04-20, 20:26

Just Wondering does it say "500 Surver Error" or Something Like that in the top Left, and the rest is White?
    22n
    22n
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox Empty Re: Cant log out forums or log in on chatbox

Post by 22n 2012-04-21, 00:02

says "safari cant open the page"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 08:54