Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
Purple Man | NlPS
Jon
Guitar
Dubiously
2x6 I Win
9 posters

why do host get to respond to report threads!

2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

why do host get to respond to report threads! Empty why do host get to respond to report threads!

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-03-07, 03:14

1) If the host is not involved they should not post either.
    2) Some Host go on report threads just to say dont post here...? Just Ban them for 1day?
    3) If Normal members/donators opinon's dont matter why should a host when they have nothing to do with it.
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

why do host get to respond to report threads! Empty Re: why do host get to respond to report threads!

Post by Dubiously 2012-03-07, 03:30

2x6 I Win wrote:1) If the host is not involved they should not post either.
    2) Some Host go on report threads just to say dont post here...? Just Ban them for 1day?
    3) If Normal members/donators opinon's dont matter why should a host when they have nothing to do with it.
    1.) That is true in some ways, but hosts generally do have something to contribute because they have seen many types of scams and have first-hand knowledge on how they can best be solved.
    2.) Hosts say to not post on scam reports as a reminder to members that the scam report section is not a place to spam and that people who neglect to follow the rules stated in the section will be infracted.
    3.) Normal members and donators are permitted to post are scam reports if the information is relevant. Generally, this means that they were involved directly in the dispute or were listed as a witness. Posting "Hosts earn their rank. They do not scam for 1m" is not something that is relevant to any scam report, yet it seems most people think it is.

I hope this cleared things up for you. To the best of my knowledge, this is how the new wager dispute section works.
    2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

why do host get to respond to report threads! Empty Re: why do host get to respond to report threads!

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-03-07, 03:35

1) Normal members have been scammed so they know stuff also.
    2) every time theres a scam report 1 or 2 host say it.(just ban them for the day without posting).
    3) If a Host is offline or that they still post even though they dont know what happened.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2012-03-07, 06:12

why do you want to comment on them anyways? Rolling Eyes
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-03-07, 17:45

we did it to prevent all the noob spammers typing "fake n gay" when they weren't even there to whiteness it and don't know the full story. Hosts aren't gonna do that. If a host comments it's gonna be for a productive reason.
    Purple Man | NlPS
    Purple Man | NlPS
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Purple Man | NlPS 2012-03-08, 02:12

Idea Great idea just popped in my head! Idea
    Change to no one can host but VA4 | Purple Man and host Wink
    When i post, it is helpful Smile
    2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-03-08, 03:07

HlY | Award wrote:we did it to prevent all the noob spammers typing "fake n gay" when they weren't even there to whiteness it and don't know the full story. Hosts aren't gonna do that. If a host comments it's gonna be for a productive reason.

why do we have host going on one and say your getting banned for 1day? spam for them 2?
    just ban them im just saying
    Breezy
    Breezy

Post by Breezy 2012-03-08, 03:44

If your not involved in the scam report then dont post. Common sense that half of the people here at Cora do not fucking own. Bitching about it isn't going to help either.

~Breezy
    Panda

Post by Panda 2012-03-08, 15:20

2x6 I Win wrote:1) If the host is not involved they should not post either.

lmao you want to spam report section olso?

cmon... this topic is pointless
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-03-09, 01:41

Seem irrelevant tbh, i have not seen one scam report in my time here where a non-host contributed anything to a scam report. Scam reports are just that, scam reports, not places to post to get your post count up. For the involved host it becomes annoying having to read through the 445 comments of spam(even tho ive never had a scam report i still know). Hosts have better things to do then read through all the spam, hope that clears things up.
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-03-09, 02:45

Hosts have the privilege to reply on Scam reports.

Why?

Because many people will spam the Scam Report with unnecessary comments such as "I believe him" or "Legit" or "Fake" or "Yes, that guys scams." These are unnecessary comments. Many forum non-hosts will post a reply on what they believe. However, hosts are the only ones that will try to resolve the problem. Hosts have the privilege to post on scam reports is that each host must video every bet, pot, win, or lose they make. They must record their times hosting. Because none of the non-hosts do that, hosts have videos to see if this person actually scammed or not, whereas non-hosts mainly just post their opinion.

Note: You may only post if you have something to do with the scam. Witnessing is allowed by hosts.

Refer to this topic by Host Snow.

http://www.coradyce.com/t7718-rules-of-the-scam-section-read

I hope this clears it up for you.
    2x6 I Win
    VIP
    VIP

Post by 2x6 I Win 2012-03-09, 04:20

we have host posting on scam reports for no reason at all!

all they say is post vid (host name) im pretty sure the host knows to post the video doesnt have to be on every scam report.
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-03-09, 04:25

2x6 I Win wrote:we have host posting on scam reports for no reason at all!

all they say is post vid (host name) im pretty sure the host knows to post the video doesnt have to be on every scam report.

They do that in order for the accused host remember to post the video. Anyone, including non-hosts, may post if they have been in the scam or witnessed it.

Read:

http://www.coradyce.com/t7718-rules-of-the-scam-section-read

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 12:54