Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
Zetta
Paullmehn
6 posters

BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me!

Paullmehn

BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me! Empty BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me!

Post by Paullmehn 2012-03-02, 13:33

Hello Cora Dycer's i hav been recentle banned on IRC for no reason, it has been 5 days now and i really want to get unbanned my Nick: Paullmehn

Last edited by Paullmehn on 2012-03-04, 09:18; edited 1 time in total
    Zetta
    Zetta

BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me! Empty Re: BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me!

Post by Zetta 2012-03-02, 14:35

Maybe you'v been spamming te priv roll :S [!roll]
    but gl getting unbanned!
    Tinderbox
    Tinderbox

BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me! Empty Re: BANNED on IRC for over 5 days no reason unban me!

Post by Tinderbox 2012-03-02, 15:52

Just a heads up, i wouldnt post your ip on a post because people could do somthing

maybe take it out, and a admin/someone that can help will contact you via pm on fourms Smile

best of luck getting unbanned
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2012-03-02, 17:45

Wow, ow i know how phishers / ddosers make so much money. Cus people post their ip like this easy but im pretty sure u got banned for spamming
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-03-02, 21:33

tbh we shouldn't ban for first time offenses. I've seen people perm banning for 1 spam message before. If you kick and they didn't get the message and continue, then ban.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-03-02, 22:56

HlY | Award wrote:tbh we shouldn't ban for first time offenses. I've seen people perm banning for 1 spam message before. If you kick and they didn't get the message and continue, then ban.
    well in addition he tried to scam me a membership pin, but i wasn't the one to ban him.

he claimed he didn't trust me enough, so why should he trust any host with his money? Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:40