Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
J0SE
Purple Man | NlPS
Wreck
xaghant
8 posters

possible suggestion

xaghant
    xaghant

possible suggestion Empty possible suggestion

Post by xaghant 2012-03-02, 10:15

well the current problem with cora is that the giveaway and drop parties are fairly random.

walking around saying "drop party" to try and promote Cora Dyce really is NOT enough.

My suggestion is that we reward people weekly for being on forum, IRC, and friendschat (seperate rewards for each).

It would be nice for example, to have 5m weekly giveaway to one random person on each of the three above.
    Also, once a month, there will be perhaps a 25-50m grand prize.

This should be assigned to a date, perhaps have a video of each giveaway and as well as assigning different host to sponsor each giveaway.

Last but not least, Cora should extend its reaches beyond the basic dicing and sevens.
    Bringing back easier dicing methods such as 55-60 X2 would be a faster and easier way for many host. That way, people can have the simple feeling of old dicing again.

p.s. Host should be required to run the program that is used to keep track of advertisement hours. that way, we can ensure that host are not guiltily accused of being inactive, and vice versa. Each host should be on Rs hosting for atleast 5-10 hours a week.

p.s.s. Trial hosts should be recruited more often. those who can keep up gets a second chance. THink of it as a tournament, the one who can keep up for the most number of weeks will become a permanent host.
    i.e week 1 challenge, 10 hours
    week 2 challenge, give away 25M
    week 3 challenge, host 20 hours

and so forth until a set number of hosts (up to para to decide) is remaining. that way, we can ensure dedication as well as motivation and equal opportunity for everyone who wants to be host.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

possible suggestion Empty Re: possible suggestion

Post by Wreck 2012-03-02, 11:45

mixed feelings.

drop parties happen every friday, not random
    we have random drops done by hosts at times of which they please
    i like the idea of a weekly giveaway, but the style you said isn't great, it can be done better
    we've talked about 55x2 before, its still a hot topic dw, but i don't think it will happen
    some people, including me, sometimes don't have enough time to host 5-10 hours a week, maybe occasionally but if that becomes a rule, won't we get deranked?
    don't really agree with your last point on trial hosts, andy is the leader, who he picks is who he picks
    Purple Man | NlPS
    Purple Man | NlPS
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Purple Man | NlPS 2012-03-02, 12:23

I like some of the ideas but others not so much.
    Anyways, this should go into the sections part of the forums.
    xaghant
    xaghant

Post by xaghant 2012-03-03, 05:56

i posted this in clan promotion because i feel that this will help promote the clan more, rather than just a random suggestions here and there.

as for the activity part, i feel that dedication is a key factor in being a host. no point in getting hosts who's schedules are irregular and just comes and goes as they feel like it
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-03-03, 06:56

xaghant wrote:i posted this in clan promotion because i feel that this will help promote the clan more, rather than just a random suggestions here and there.

as for the activity part, i feel that dedication is a key factor in being a host. no point in getting hosts who's schedules are irregular and just comes and goes as they feel like it
    on your last point, 50% of hosts would be deranked because we have irregular schedules, i can't predict work I'm going to get or sporting commitments either
    J0SE
    J0SE

Post by J0SE 2012-03-03, 10:37

There are enough hosts to make up for that. If every host went on like 10 hours a week, hosts would outnumber the dicers! I don't like it when there is too many hosts, plus it must get boring for them if no-one bets
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-03-03, 23:07

F1Fanatic wrote:There are enough hosts to make up for that. If every host went on like 10 hours a week, hosts would outnumber the dicers! I don't like it when there is too many hosts, plus it must get boring for them if no-one bets
    you are on of the few people who understand what its like from a non-hosts perspective to a hosts perspective.
    2mf
    2mf

Post by 2mf 2012-03-04, 04:28

Wreck | VNU wrote:mixed feelings.

drop parties happen every friday, not random
    we have random drops done by hosts at times of which they please
    i like the idea of a weekly giveaway, but the style you said isn't great, it can be done better
    we've talked about 55x2 before, its still a hot topic dw, but i don't think it will happen
    some people, including me, sometimes don't have enough time to host 5-10 hours a week, maybe occasionally but if that becomes a rule, won't we get deranked?
    don't really agree with your last point on trial hosts, andy is the leader, who he picks is who he picks

i agree with the above %100 ^^
    xaghant
    xaghant

Post by xaghant 2012-03-04, 23:47

fairness for competition should be implemented. ofc they'll pay fees as well but it just shouldnt be people who are lucky/kissups.

Edit: i understand some host worked for their spots, but others just got the lucky break

2mf
    2mf

Post by 2mf 2012-03-06, 05:01

[quote="xaghant"]fairness for competition should be implemented. ofc they'll pay fees as well but it just shouldnt be people who are lucky/kissups.

Edit: i understand some host worked for their spots, but others just got the lucky break

[/quote]

all hosts have done everything to make cora a better place..
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-03-06, 05:16

xaghant wrote:well the current problem with cora is that the giveaway and drop parties are fairly random.

walking around saying "drop party" to try and promote Cora Dyce really is NOT enough.

My suggestion is that we reward people weekly for being on forum, IRC, and friendschat (seperate rewards for each).

It would be nice for example, to have 5m weekly giveaway to one random person on each of the three above.
    Also, once a month, there will be perhaps a 25-50m grand prize.

This should be assigned to a date, perhaps have a video of each giveaway and as well as assigning different host to sponsor each giveaway.

Last but not least, Cora should extend its reaches beyond the basic dicing and sevens.
    Bringing back easier dicing methods such as 55-60 X2 would be a faster and easier way for many host. That way, people can have the simple feeling of old dicing again.

p.s. Host should be required to run the program that is used to keep track of advertisement hours. that way, we can ensure that host are not guiltily accused of being inactive, and vice versa. Each host should be on Rs hosting for atleast 5-10 hours a week.

p.s.s. Trial hosts should be recruited more often. those who can keep up gets a second chance. THink of it as a tournament, the one who can keep up for the most number of weeks will become a permanent host.
    i.e week 1 challenge, 10 hours
    week 2 challenge, give away 25M
    week 3 challenge, host 20 hours

and so forth until a set number of hosts (up to para to decide) is remaining. that way, we can ensure dedication as well as motivation and equal opportunity for everyone who wants to be host.

This leads to a larger amount of scamming. Trial hosts may scam large amounts. Check the unfriend 1.5b almost scam. (Aid denied, so that was good Smile )

Another reason is that now, anyone can be a host. Non-legit people may have false numbers saying that they advertise when they did not. Hosts would then not become legit.

I would also like to point out that although many people think hosts can make about 100M an hour, 5M (for hosts) are not easy to make. Well, except if your the higher ranked hosts. Surprised We would be soon known as the #1 Giveaway/Drop Party Friends Chat, not the #1 Dicing Friends Chat.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2012-03-06, 15:47

Wreck | VNU wrote:
    F1Fanatic wrote:There are enough hosts to make up for that. If every host went on like 10 hours a week, hosts would outnumber the dicers! I don't like it when there is too many hosts, plus it must get boring for them if no-one bets
    you are on of the few people who understand what its like from a non-hosts perspective to a hosts perspective.

very true. Id hate to be on the host perspective seeing 10 other hosts on and barely any wagerers. Id just think to myself, wow good luck with me ever getting to wager.
    xaghant
    xaghant

Post by xaghant 2012-03-08, 08:41

another suggestion: i can offer 10k subs + likes + views and comments on coradyce's utube channel.

that'll boost our popularity up by alot!

on par with dragon dyce and oh haro der!
    Darknight | C8L

Post by Darknight | C8L 2012-03-09, 00:54

Great suggestion... I like it
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-03-09, 02:34

xaghant wrote:another suggestion: i can offer 10k subs + likes + views and comments on coradyce's utube channel.

that'll boost our popularity up by alot!

on par with dragon dyce and oh haro der!

And how exactly, would 10K subscribers do? Besides, Youtube is now deleting inactive accounts. By the time you've made your 10K subscribers, probably 1K of them are already gone...
    xaghant
    xaghant

Post by xaghant 2012-03-09, 09:46

spoof, it increases the chance of cora getting a partnership as well as boost cora to the front page/suggestion box of people who watches Rs videos.

also, these accounts are all made already. and i log on to all of them daily

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 17:32