Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Slash |Unfair Host|

Flauzzy
    Flauzzy

Slash |Unfair Host| Empty Slash |Unfair Host|

Post by Flauzzy 2015-05-10, 00:45

I have been a VERY active member in this IRC for about a month now, I actively play everyday for about 2-4 hours. I know most members, and am friends with most users. The one person that strikes me as unfair though is unfortunately, the host Slash.
    When I started in this IRC, Slash was nice to me, he seemed just. Now, he seems heavy on one side.
    About a week ago, I had played another user, by the name of rangeftw and quit after i was up by ONLY 1m. After i quit, he harassed me and called me a "faggot, pussy, and told me to go fuck myself." Clearly, something should've been done about this.
    After losing a big pot about a week ago, I told the other user to "scrape the grease from under my nuts." Thus, Slash had kicked me for. When i had complained to him saying that rangeftw did not get a kick for harassing me, calling me a faggot and that a pussy, Slash said he can't do anything because he was not online, when I CLEARLY remember betting against him just 5 minutes prior, so infact, he was online and had the opportunity to handle the situation.
    Today now, after winning a pot of 50m, and refusing to bet a pot of 100m, the user Burntish had struck me with even ruder names and harrassment. The conversation between me and Burntish is below:
    "<Burntish> call the50
    <Flauzzy> nah
    <Burntish> what a fkin bitch l0l
    <Burntish> fkin dumbass slave lol
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> u begged
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> now fuck off.
    <Burntish> go beat to the 20m slave
    <Flauzzy> it's all about respect
    <Burntish> and go ask for leans
    <Flauzzy> please don't talk to me again now Smile
    <Burntish> smd
    <Burntish> lil bitch fucking peasant slave fuck
    <Burntish> ull prolly be beggig me in a day
    <Burntish> hey man can i get 10m im super trusted
    <Burntish> fkin slave prick"
    After telling Slash about this, Slash proceeded to do nothing of the situation. This raised my curiosities about Slash EVEN more now.
    Later on, i had lost a pot of 72m to Burntish, and got mad when he decided to instigate me by saying ,"Haha, you want a loan mahnig?" Clearly, Burntish was not giving me a loan and he was infact teasing me. After responding back with some rude comments, just like he was, Slash decided it would be fair to kick me. (Now I'm even more mad). I got back into the IRC and called Slash and Burntish out, accusing them of being "buttbuddies."
    After that, Slash had banned me for 2 days.
    ~
    A couple of minutes later, I get a message from an anonymous HOST saying:
    <ANONYMOUS> hmm 2 days is too long of a ban.
    <ANONYMOUS> with the situation.
    <Flauzzy> hey, wanna know something?
    <ANONYMOUS> so i'll set auto unban for 1d
    <ANONYMOUS> or mabye less.
    <Flauzzy> Burntish said this to me
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> smd
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> lil bitch fucking peasant slave fuck
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> ull prolly be beggig me in a day
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> hey man can i get 10m im super trusted
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> fkin slave prick
    <Flauzzy> When i told Slash, slash did nothing, and said it didn't involve him
    <Flauzzy> So you agree with me that Slash is not a fair host
    <ANONYMOUS> yes.
    <ANONYMOUS> but yea i'll set auto unban to like 5hrs
    <Flauzzy> thank you, do you mind if I use this conversation for a dispute? i will keep your name anonymous
    <ANONYMOUS> lol
    <ANONYMOUS> ok
    <Flauzzy> thank you
    <ANONYMOUS> so when did burntish tell u that?
    <Flauzzy> today
    <ANONYMOUS> before the first tb?
    <Flauzzy> yes
    <ANONYMOUS> ok
    <Flauzzy> it was early on

SOMETHING IS CLEARLY NOT RIGHT IF ONE HOST DOES NOT TRUST ANOTHER HOST. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS, I CANNOT HANDLE SLASH ANYMORE.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Slash |Unfair Host| Empty Re: Slash |Unfair Host|

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-05-10, 03:19

When i had complained to him saying that rangeftw did not get a kick for harassing me, calling me a faggot and that a pussy, Slash said he can't do anything because he was not online, when I CLEARLY remember betting against him just 5 minutes prior, so infact, he was online and had the opportunity to handle the situation.
    not really he could have left in those 5 mins

[17:38] <Chess> why
    [17:38] <Slash> he started swearing at burntish
    [17:38] <Slash> openly
    [17:38] <Slash> i told them both to stop
    [17:39] <Slash> and flauzzy wouldnt
    [17:39] <Slash> i said next one to say shit getting tbed
    [17:39] <Slash> flauzzy continued
    [17:39] <Slash> so i tbed
    01[17:39] <Chess> ok
    [17:39] <Slash> but vp0 said
    [17:39] <Slash> he didnt see
    [17:39] <Slash> so i unbanned
    [17:39] <Slash> then he said this
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:09] <Flauzzy> nah, you are by far the WORST host here
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:13] <Slash> then you said he wasnt
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:21] <Flauzzy> you are by far the WORST
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:26] <Slash> good to know
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:30] <Slash> post a dispute
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:42] <Flauzzy> i will fucking post a dispute, everyone i talk to fucking says you're a douche
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:50] <Flauzzy> literally, thats what they say, they say you're a douche
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:35:58] <Slash> http://www.coradyce.com/f133-disputes
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:36:01] <Slash> Right there^
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:36:02] <Flauzzy> you are known as the douche host
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:36:08] <Slash> "new topic"
    [17:39] <Slash> [02:36:25] <Flauzzy> go fuck yourself

and btw you were unbanned so the only thing that can be said is that slash at most didn't ban burtish. But I have seen you rage like this before so you should dial it back
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-05-10, 10:35

Flauzzy wrote:  About a week ago, I had played another user, by the name of rangeftw and quit after i was up by ONLY 1m. After i quit, he harassed me and called me a "faggot, pussy, and told me to go fuck myself." Clearly, something should've been done about this.
    After losing a big pot about a week ago, I told the other user to "scrape the grease from under my nuts." Thus, Slash had kicked me for. When i had complained to him saying that rangeftw did not get a kick for harassing me, calling me a faggot and that a pussy, Slash said he can't do anything because he was not online, when I CLEARLY remember betting against him just 5 minutes prior, so infact, he was online and had the opportunity to handle the situation.

You did not only say that, it was much harsher. I can pull the logs out if needed. Also I banned you, but VP0 and another host said the ban was UNJUST, so I immediately unbanned you. I don't know why you felt the need to bring that up. Plus if you say I was online at that time, why not PM me about it? You said you PMed a lot of hosts but not me? Odd. Again, I may have been in IRC but idling, I didn't see any of it happen, so I took no action against it.

And you're adding extra information to this. "I was there 5 minutes prior of it happening"
    When you confronted me about this you never mentioned that

[22:36] <Flauzzy> why you kick me?
    10[22:36] <Slash> you were being offensive
    10[22:36] <Slash> but vp0 unbanned u
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> Are you fucking kidding me?
    10[22:36] <Slash> ?
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> I sent this to Chess
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 5<Flauzzy> "fucking pussy, you got no balls" that's not harsh? haha
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> I'm not a sore loser nor am i sensitive, but this kid is a moron
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> <Rangeftw> ok flauzy
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> <Rangeftw> fucking pussy
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> <Rangeftw> you got no balls
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> <Rangeftw> your running away
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> <Rangeftw> don't even talk faggot
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> so really though, how do I transfer again?
    [22:36] <Flauzzy> 05<Flauzzy> i send you a transfer and then change my profile to RS3?
    [22:37] <Flauzzy> How come that guy didn't get kicked?
    [22:37] <Flauzzy> Yet i get kicked?
    [22:37] <Flauzzy> for saying one bad thing?
    10[22:37] <Slash> I wasn't there when he said that
    10[22:37] <Slash> So I can't say
    10[22:37] <Slash> anything
    [22:37] <Flauzzy> Doesn't matter, you're all hosts for the SAME network
    [22:37] <Flauzzy> you all need to have the same rules
    [22:37] <Flauzzy> you can't have on set of ideals and the other one have a completely different idea on everything
    10[22:37] <Slash> We do, but don't bring up a situation that doesn't concern me
    10[22:38] <Slash> If you want me to link you the IRC rules I can
    [22:38] <Flauzzy> it doesn't concern you, correct.
    10[22:38] <Slash> If you see a host is not following the rules, tell a higher up
    [22:38] <Flauzzy> it concerns all hosts, if that guy is fucking talking like that then why does he not get a boot but i do?
    10[22:39] <Slash> Like I said, I wasn't there when it happened. I can't say anything, if a host didn't kick him you should've made a post on forums and we'd work on that.
    10[22:39] <Slash> Anyway you're back in, no need for all of this.
    [22:39] <Flauzzy> plenty of need actually
    [22:39] <Flauzzy> i'm obviously fucking mad, i'm down 800m and this kid is acting up.
    [22:40] <Flauzzy> so when i tell him ONE bad thing, i get a boot for 10m?
    10[22:40] <Slash> don't bet what you can't handle to lose
    10[22:40] <Slash> you got unbanned

Why bring it up in the dispute when I was never told of it? If I had been you'd mention it there and then lol.

Flauzzy wrote: Today now, after winning a pot of 50m, and refusing to bet a pot of 100m, the user Burntish had struck me with even ruder names and harrassment. The conversation between me and Burntish is below:
    "<Burntish> call the50
    <Flauzzy> nah
    <Burntish> what a fkin bitch l0l
    <Burntish> fkin dumbass slave lol
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> u begged
    <Flauzzy> <Burntish> now fuck off.
    <Burntish> go beat to the 20m slave
    <Flauzzy> it's all about respect
    <Burntish> and go ask for leans
    <Flauzzy> please don't talk to me again now Smile
    <Burntish> smd
    <Burntish> lil bitch fucking peasant slave fuck
    <Burntish> ull prolly be beggig me in a day
    <Burntish> hey man can i get 10m im super trusted
    <Burntish> fkin slave prick"
      After telling Slash about this, Slash proceeded to do nothing of the situation. This raised my curiosities about Slash EVEN more now.

You agreed you'd call a bet if Burntish called yours. You didn't call after winning. So he raged at you in PRIVATE. Plus you had been saying "Fuck you" to Burntish after every pot you lost. So it was both of your faults, and because it was in PM, I decided not to get involved in it. Don't act like you are all innocent on your side.

Flauzzy wrote:  Later on, i had lost a pot of 72m to Burntish, and got mad when he decided to instigate me by saying ,"Haha, you want a loan mahnig?" Clearly, Burntish was not giving me a loan and he was infact teasing me. After responding back with some rude comments, just like he was, Slash decided it would be fair to kick me. (Now I'm even more mad). I got back into the IRC and called Slash and Burntish out, accusing them of being "buttbuddies."
      After that, Slash had banned me for 2 days.

You left out a huge chunk of what happened. You lost the pot, YOU instigated it.

[21:30] <@CoraGames> [RS3] Burntish won 134.9m [19, 23].
    [21:30] <Aussie533> !dice list
    [21:30] <Flauzzy> Fuck you
    [21:30] <%Slash> GG
    [21:30] <Burntish> gg
    [21:30] <Burntish> yo
    [21:30] <Burntish> flauzzzy
    [21:30] <Superman> l0000l
    [21:30] <Aussie533> !21 list
    [21:30] <catdude160> .credits read Flauzzy
    [21:30] <Superman> l0000l
    [21:30] <@CoraGames> [RS3] Flauzzy has 550k (550,000 available) in their account.
    [21:30] <Burntish> u want a loan doh?

Fine, Burntish was in the wrong too for taunting back asking you want a loan. But how does Flauzzy respond?

[21:31] <Flauzzy> i bet you're a skinny ****** behind a screen that thinks he's all big and tough because he has pixels

Then I said

[21:32] <%Slash> Flauzzy Burntish shut up.
    [21:32] <Burntish> oak (meaning okay, it's an inside joke)

Flauzzy continued
    [21:32] <Flauzzy> hahahaahhahahaah, black kid is mad now?
    Burntish only replied
    [21:32] <Burntish> im not black dipshoot

They continued a bit, then I said

[21:32] <%Slash> Next one to say shit, is getting tb'ed.

Burntish remained quiet, Flauzzy continued AGAIN
    [21:32] <Flauzzy> are you a wannabe black? but you're white?

So I TB'ed him for 1 HOUR
    [21:32] <%Slash> !Tb Flauzzy 1h
    [21:32] Flauzzy kicked from #Corady

Then VP0 said Slash he didn't see the msg. So I thought it was a bit unfair, even though I warned them both twice. So I unbanned Flauzzy.
    Then he PMs me

7[02:34] <Flauzzy> are you FUCKING kidding me Slash?
    10[02:34] <Slash> relax.
    10[02:34] <Slash> don't be stupid
    10[02:35] <Slash> i just said he was joking around
    [02:35] <Flauzzy> nah, you are by far the WORST host here
    10[02:35] <Slash> then you said he wasnt
    [02:35] <Flauzzy> you are by far the WORST
    10[02:35] <Slash> good to know
    10[02:35] <Slash> post a dispute
    [02:35] <Flauzzy> i will fucking post a dispute, everyone i talk to fucking says you're a douche
    [02:35] <Flauzzy> literally, thats what they say, they say you're a douche
    10[02:35] <Slash> http://www.coradyce.com/f133-disputes
    10[02:36] <Slash> Right there^
    [02:36] <Flauzzy> you are known as the douche host
    10[02:36] <Slash> "new topic"
    [02:36] <Flauzzy> look at you, being even more of a douche
    [02:36] <Flauzzy> go fuck yourself

It was just a PM so I ignored it, wasn't going to increase his ban or anything, but then he comes back in IRC just to start more shit

[21:37] <Flauzzy> I would like to say sorry for hurting Slash's feelings. I'm sorry that i made fun of your precious little Burntish, i never knew that you guys were "butt buddies" and that you stick up for him with whatever. I hope that you guys can openly come out and be happy for who you are

This is when I TB'ed him for 2 days.
    I would have TB'ed Burntish too but he didn't continue. He stopped both times when I asked. Also the situation that happened in PM was their own personal trust issue going on. It was both of their faults, I didn't get involved because it's not Cora's problem. I told Flauzzy to just ignore Burntish when he came complaining to me and he said okay.

~
    I'd like to know who your "anonymous" source is. Until some host doesn't claim it was them, that's irrelevant information. Not gonna take your word for it.

I know I can't handle disputes against me, I just told my side of the story.
    I don't like the fact that you added info, lied, and left out the MAIN parts in to why I banned you

All those logs are true, any host can check them themselves if they don't believe me
    Saturday, May 9th. 9:00-9:30
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-05-10, 11:26

Looking at both sides of the story, any rank who was online should of banned both Burntish and Flauzzy for a period of time ranging for 10-30 minutes straight after the abuse first starting happening. Slash's ban of 1 hour after several warnings was also justified. The 2 day ban that followed was at Slash's discretion I have nothing against it but some might of felt it was slightly too long. After several warnings and a temporary ban of one hour he still kept trying to start a fight so the ban in my eyes was justified.

Try to stop the abuse towards fellow members please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 13:40