Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    The future of Cora Dyce

    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10745
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Ali's computer

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-08, 09:49

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    James wrote:Jeez, it's amazing what one day of changes can do.

    This actually encourages me to get involved again. Well done to Slash and Luke, completely deserved. Haven't you grown Slash, I'm proud of you... I remember those days in the chat box in 2K12. Now you're all blue and professional.

    he's not very professional.

    atleast he isnt a fgt

    Actually he is tho... Lol

    Connor's so jealous right now it's hilarious.



    _________________
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 0e57c0894b538d1f6757fa98552f524f
    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Untitl19
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Do11
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Lol10
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Sanne10
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Sig10
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Z4s10
    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Untitl17

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 B38b9e1d531103fc8a81a553b55b0d6e
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-08, 15:17

    Slash wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    James wrote:Jeez, it's amazing what one day of changes can do.

    This actually encourages me to get involved again. Well done to Slash and Luke, completely deserved. Haven't you grown Slash, I'm proud of you... I remember those days in the chat box in 2K12. Now you're all blue and professional.

    he's not very professional.

    atleast he isnt a fgt

    Actually he is tho... Lol

    Connor's so jealous right now it's hilarious.


    ikr
    RSSEAN
    RSSEAN
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 19
    Location : Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by RSSEAN on 2015-05-09, 05:21

    It's good to see that Cora Dyce community will be in a massive role in the future!
    I would like to see everything that will be updated as soon as possible Very Happy

    I'm glad that Andy had taken such a big move that will impact all of us in the community to play a major role in so that Cora will be still up and running Razz
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-09, 05:24

    So when is the new website coming...
    Asar
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2014-08-16

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Asar on 2015-05-09, 06:29

    Joe wrote:So when is the new website coming...

    Tomorrow
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-09, 14:05

    Asar wrote:
    Joe wrote:So when is the new website coming...

    Tomorrow

    u r very funny
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10367
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-09, 15:47

    Joe wrote:
    Asar wrote:
    Joe wrote:So when is the new website coming...

    Tomorrow

    u r very funny

    Very.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-10, 00:05

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Asar wrote:
    Joe wrote:So when is the new website coming...

    Tomorrow

    u r very funny

    Very.

    very
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1447
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-05-10, 07:03

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Asar wrote:
    Joe wrote:So when is the new website coming...

    Tomorrow

    u r very funny

    Very.

    very
    very
    Asar
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2014-08-16

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Asar on 2015-05-10, 08:49

    Lord Abigor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Asar wrote:
    Joe wrote:So when is the new website coming...

    Tomorrow

    u r very funny

    Very.

    very
    very

    Thank you all king
    avatar
    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-05-10, 14:07

    I want to be forums admin, so I can delete all bs posts that are made by joe and other noobs.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-10, 14:20

    QP-47 wrote:I want to be forums admin, so I can delete all bs posts that are made by joe and other noobs.

    stop harassing me please.

    first warning
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 19
    Location : DM

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by G on 2015-05-10, 17:34

    rank me, I am the future of cora
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-05-10, 18:13

    i like the future of cora
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-10, 18:28

    the future of cora isnt looking gr8 m8
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6235
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 22
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-05-10, 18:33

    Joe wrote:the future of cora isnt looking gr8 m8
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-10, 18:43

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:the future of cora isnt looking gr8 m8
    gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

    u fkin w0t m9? ill fokin find u irl m8 and knok u a new face m8 srsly im tuffer than floyd mayweather m8 srsly manny pacquaiauwiaui can't do sht to me m9 stfu
    dabomb
    dabomb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 206
    Join date : 2014-06-07

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by dabomb on 2015-05-10, 19:12

    Lets keep in mind that Zodz plays a big roll in giving people's bank, usually for twitch giveaways and especially Minecraft. Without him, many people would be quitting with no money flow in coradyce. Everyday, there are more and more people on Minecraft, making new friends, and making a bank. Whatever Zodz is doing, I know it is for the clan
    dabomb
    dabomb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 206
    Join date : 2014-06-07

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by dabomb on 2015-05-10, 19:14

    QP-47 wrote:I want to be forums admin, so I can delete all bs posts that are made by joe and other noobs.
    Vouch
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8115
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-10, 19:44

    dabomb wrote:Lets keep in mind that Zodz plays a big roll in giving people's bank, usually for twitch giveaways and especially Minecraft. Without him, many people would be quitting with no money flow in coradyce. Everyday, there are more and more people on Minecraft, making new friends, and making a bank. Whatever Zodz is doing, I know it is for the clan

    we are a gambling clan not a minecraft clan LOL
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-05-11, 00:52

    Joe wrote:
    dabomb wrote:Lets keep in mind that Zodz plays a big roll in giving people's bank, usually for twitch giveaways and especially Minecraft. Without him, many people would be quitting with no money flow in coradyce. Everyday, there are more and more people on Minecraft, making new friends, and making a bank. Whatever Zodz is doing, I know it is for the clan

    we are a gambling clan not a minecraft clan LOL
    There are the gambling kids, and the minecraft kids.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10367
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-11, 01:00

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    dabomb wrote:Lets keep in mind that Zodz plays a big roll in giving people's bank, usually for twitch giveaways and especially Minecraft. Without him, many people would be quitting with no money flow in coradyce. Everyday, there are more and more people on Minecraft, making new friends, and making a bank. Whatever Zodz is doing, I know it is for the clan

    we are a gambling clan not a minecraft clan LOL
    There are the gambling kids, and the minecraft kids.

    dabomb's head is so far up zodz's ass, I think we might need to use the jaws of life to remove it.
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-05-11, 01:14

    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    dabomb wrote:Lets keep in mind that Zodz plays a big roll in giving people's bank, usually for twitch giveaways and especially Minecraft. Without him, many people would be quitting with no money flow in coradyce. Everyday, there are more and more people on Minecraft, making new friends, and making a bank. Whatever Zodz is doing, I know it is for the clan

    we are a gambling clan not a minecraft clan LOL
    There are the gambling kids, and the minecraft kids.

    dabomb's head is so far up zodz's ass, I think we might need to use the jaws of life to remove it.
    That's how most of the minecraft people are i feel like...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10367
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 25
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-11, 01:55

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    dabomb wrote:Lets keep in mind that Zodz plays a big roll in giving people's bank, usually for twitch giveaways and especially Minecraft. Without him, many people would be quitting with no money flow in coradyce. Everyday, there are more and more people on Minecraft, making new friends, and making a bank. Whatever Zodz is doing, I know it is for the clan

    we are a gambling clan not a minecraft clan LOL
    There are the gambling kids, and the minecraft kids.

    dabomb's head is so far up zodz's ass, I think we might need to use the jaws of life to remove it.
    That's how most of the minecraft people are i feel like...

    lmfao. true enough.


    Last edited by Connor on 2015-05-11, 05:11; edited 1 time in total
    RSSEAN
    RSSEAN
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 19
    Location : Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by RSSEAN on 2015-05-11, 02:34

    Keep in mind that this is "The Future of Cora Dyce" thread, we need postive comments please Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    The future of Cora Dyce - Page 2 Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2019-08-25, 17:37