Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it; Empty Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

Post by Jordan 2013-05-09, 04:52

I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it; Empty Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-09, 04:58

Ily<3

I'll do what I can. Smile
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it; Empty Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-05-09, 05:23

Jordan wrote:I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x

I did it. So rude. I put up a post ...people commented and then only Andy commented on my thread saying I'll put up a coding section.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2013-05-09, 05:25

Rob Crawl wrote:
    Jordan wrote:I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x

I did it. So rude. I put up a post ...people commented and then only Andy commented on my thread saying I'll put up a coding section.

Nah, Mistro fought this for months. Before you even joined this forum. Don't even try to take this away from my cutiepie.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-09, 06:01

Jordan wrote:
    Rob Crawl wrote:

Nah, Mistro fought this for months. Before you even joined this forum. Don't even try to take this away from my cutiepie.

@Rob, I hope you're kidding buddy. I had multiple threads up before you, as well as posting in the host's section and talking to others about it. Additionally, since the addition of it, you haven't done anything, except tell me not to post new rules, which got stickied the next day. Razz

@Jordan, I love you. Never leave me.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Jordan 2013-05-13, 03:59

Ily Tom.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-05-13, 04:13

mistro is awesome <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 15:42